Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes we'll undoubtedly bend over backwards to accommodate him and Arteta so I imagine we'll get around a tenner for him.

Random thought but remember Javier Hernandez?

He did OK for the rags straight out of Mexico. There's no reason Alvarez can't come in and score goals straight away.
I am not saying he can’t, Torres himself scored a lot of goals, what I am saying is we could be losing a player in Jesus that can start any of our games, be it Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, PSG whatever, and hoping someone like Alvarez and Palmer, who are years from that condition, can do the job. You are not going to change the way Pep works and sees things by willing it. A player like Nkunku or Rafael Leão for instance could take over with ease

I am not saying he can’t, Torres himself scored a lot of goals, what I am saying is we could be losing a player in Jesus that can start any of our games, be it Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, PSG whatever, and hoping someone like Alvarez and Palmer, who are years from that condition, can do the job. You are not going to change the way Pep works and sees things by willing it. A player like Nkunku or Rafael Leão for instance could take over with ease
Alvarez is 22 hopefully he should be ready right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.