Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sad to see Jesus leave if this does turn out to be true. Hopefully will stay focused until the end of the season and weigh in with a few goals. Very likeable lad and I wish nothing but the best for him.

Were used to Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA type quality upfront. Strikers who you can count on to hit 20 plus league goals.

Dont think Gabriel Jesus is capable of scoring 20+ goals a year. Id rather trial Martinelli upfront
You’re not used to them, they were years ago, years and years ago. PEA took the royal piss out of your club more latterly.

Like the rags up here, you’re stuck in the past.

Were used to Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA type quality upfront. Strikers who you can count on to hit 20 plus league goals.

Dont think Gabriel Jesus is capable of scoring 20+ goals a year. Id rather trial Martinelli upfront
I think you're probably right. Which is why we are selling him. That said he's a great player who works his socks off and will be a great addition to your first team.

The problem would remain. Another inexperienced player. Hard to believe people don’t see the issue
Because Jesus isn’t seen a striker anymore, he’s a wide player and u less Sterling goes too, with Palmer Mahrez Foden Grealish that’s 5 players that can play there, for 2 positions with Haaland and Alcarez available centrally.

You’re not used to them, they were years ago, years and years ago. PEA took the royal piss out of your club more latterly.

Like the rags up here, you’re stuck in the past.
A year hasnt passed since PEA left. You can trace the PEA-Sanchez-RVP-Henry trajectory going back to 1999.

We have always had a brilliant front man

I dont see why we should settle on Gabriel Jesus now

Because Jesus isn’t seen a striker anymore, he’s a wide player and u less Sterling goes too, with Palmer Mahrez Foden Grealish that’s 5 players that can play there, for 2 positions with Haaland and Alcarez available centrally.
Grealish will likely move to the middle next season

Really? So you offer Gabriel Jesus for ESR and we say no, and what remedy do you have to correct us?

Get on the phone ''yooo is our woman, yoooo will do what we want, yooo feel me man, chu feel me dawg'.
None, we sell to the highest bidder.

That’s unlikely to be Arsenal. You’re probably still trying to pay off Ben White’s transfer money.

Doubt Palmer is one anyone can expect in any meaningful capacity, as early as next season. We are light as it is with forwards. Havent replaced torres or aguero, seeing the season out 2 players down. If Jesus were to leave, although we have a fair few attacking midfielders that can play across the pitch, I would feel we would still be light. But we'd be ok too, given the quality and flexibility, assuming thise two arrive. I imagine Pep would get another winger in myself. Not yet convinced Jesus would be sold though.

IF Jesus were to leave, and those two the only arrivals, that would be Haaland and Alvarez replacing Jesus, Torres and Aguero.
Cole Palmer will be in the mix too and will feature more next season.

We've got more than enough in the front line with Foden, Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez, Sterling, Mahrez and Palmer.

The issue is if Sterling wants to leave too. We would need to look at a replacement then definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.