Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I like about Jesus is he his more of a team player and covers more work than Stirling so for me it’s a no brainier to him and sell raz.

Jesus was stunning today BUT it was Watford . Do it against a top 6 team please Gabby.
We've just played Liverpool twice within a week where he scored, assisted and was the best forward on the pitch for us in both games. Also got an assist at Anfield and scored the winner at Stamford bridge this season.

Does that count?

Why did you omit Adebayor?
Because he had one good season for us and then the bottom fell out.

You cant be serious thinking he belongs in a list of Henry, RVP, Sanchez, PEA?

If he were that good he would have scored more than 15 league goals for you before you decided to get rid him just as we did

Gabby is the type of player who needs an arm around him and belief from the Manager. Sadly I don’t think Pep has shown this with Gabby over the years and his confidence has suffered, but never has he stopped working for the team.

If we had a confident Gabby we wouldn’t have needed Haaland.

Would be gutted to see him leave.

Decent player who always gave 100% but never quite sustained his place in the first team. With Alvarez and potentially Haaland on the way can anyone begrudge him a move? He's 25 and with the world cup coming up you can bet he'll want some first team minutes. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few European clubs come in for him.

As with all players with a contract, if you bring a club with a decent offer, then City will listen. If not, stfu, get your head down, and work your socks off for the team…or you’ll never play!!!

Jesus has been a brilliant squad player. If he thinks he is going to be a regular starter at another top team, he may ask to go. If so, then that team has to pay for a 1 in 2.2 goalscorer, a player who can play anywhere across the front line, and a player who will pressure the opposition all over the park.

That kind of player is expensive, especially when they start for Brazil and are a good person, too.

£60M gets you a seat at the table.

…..that team has to pay for a 1 in 2.2 goalscorer, a player who can play anywhere across the front line, and a player who will pressure the opposition all over the park.

That kind of player is expensive, especially when they start for Brazil and are a good person, too.

£60M gets you a seat at the table.
Half that due to having only 1 year left on his contract and another team will have a bargain! Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.