Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial but I’d lose Sterling in a heartbeat over Jesus. So many factors. Cheaper, younger, clearly loves the club.
Even Mahrez, I’d need to think twice as to who I’d rather keep.
Jesus should be staying. 100%

Totally agree! I’d lose both sterling and Mahrez to keep gabby but this whole he wants to prove himself as a striker thing is baffling as pep claimed gabby wanted to be winger?!

If you go on the Watford post match thread p20, there’s a video of Pep presser, and @ 4.30mins he says this, hope this helps.
I interpreted that more so as pep speaking in hypotheticals rather than stating in fact that a new contract is on the table. Always hard to say with Pep though ha.

Class today and great to see him with such confidence. The issue he has had at City is that a strong performance like today's could still see him on the bench. I think he is a player that needs to be playing consistently.

He was excellent against Real home and away last time around, would be happy to see him start on Tuesday and really he should. Foden, Jesus, Mahrez as the three ahead of Bernie, De Bruyne and Rodri.

He has scored more than 1 in 2 in the CL for us. Off the back of 4 today he could go and all but book our place in the final if he follows that performance up against Real.

Get the new contract out!

Class today and great to see him with such confidence. The issue he has had at City is that a strong performance like today's could still see him on the bench. I think he is a player that needs to be playing consistently.

He was excellent against Real home and away last time around, would be happy to see him start on Tuesday and really he should. Foden, Jesus, Mahrez as the three ahead of Bernie, De Bruyne and Rodri.

He has scored more than 1 in 2 in the CL for us. Off the back of 4 today he could go and all but book our place in the final if he follows that performance up against Real.

Get the new contract out!
Brimmed full of confidence after his early goal. He always works hard but today should have had three assists as well as his four goals. He showed Raz and Jack what they should be doing.
Nothing more so than his fourth goal. The confidence to give the right weight of pass and then to hit it first time.
Too many times our forwards in front of goal take that extra touch.

Confidence is a big thing. Look at the first time strike of Bernie against Brighton and Jesus today. It’s what we need more of.

If in the summer getting Haaland involves having to sell one of our forwards, I would rather keep Jesus than Raheem and that’s not me trying to come down on Raz.
One, I think we’ll get more money for Raz and he’s possibly on more money.
Two, Jesus has a much higher goals per minute rate and works his socks off when he isn’t scoring.

Jesus can frustrate but when he’s good he’s great and he has a great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.