Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may only get slightly more if he stays and plays for another team in PL. Then if that happens I would be gutted to see him play in another shirt against us.
Me as well, because I think he’s a great player, what do fans always say, “we just want a player that gives 100% when they wear the shirt” Jesus does all this and more.

Me as well, because I think he’s a great player, what do fans always say, “we just want a player that gives 100% when they wear the shirt” Jesus does all this and more.
Hoping Pep saw enough yesterday and tells Txiki to give Jesus a new contract and convinces Jesus that he is still wanted.

Alvarez - Haaland - Jesus, front 3 next season.

Hoping Pep saw enough yesterday and tells Txiki to give Jesus a new contract and convinces Jesus that he is still wanted.

Alvarez - Haaland - Jesus, front 3 next season.

Pep mentioned in his post match presser that there was already a contract offer for gabby but he hasn’t decided if he wants to sign it yet due to playing time?

I'll tell you something, Adebayor at his peak, on form & mentally right would be a monster in this day & age of lone strikers when you see the quality of forwards outside the elite ones.
His peak started and ended in 07-08. I was never so relieved to sell a 'key' player.

I honestly think we should keep Jesus and cash in on Sterling
Jesus is more versatile and less likely to complain/strop
He always gives 100%
He is a proper team player and his attitude is outstanding
If we can get £80-100 million for Sterling I would definitely let him go once we have secured Haaland

I honestly think we should keep Jesus and cash in on Sterling
Jesus is more versatile and less likely to complain/strop
He always gives 100%
He is a proper team player and his attitude is outstanding
If we can get £80-100 million for Sterling I would definitely let him go once we have secured Haaland
Surely this isn't a serious post?

I think we should sell both (Jesus and Sterling) and sign a direct pacy winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.