Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his partner British? If she is, then (if he is to leave) Arsenal would be a good option. If not, AC Milan seems perfect because he is a fan of the club and Milan’s two forwards are Ibra and Giroud who are both ageing.
Gabbys girlfriend is Brazilian but I don’t know what that has to do with owt, they can both speak fluent English if that helps, btw we would be mad to sell Gabby, but there’s a contract on the table and it’s ultimately upto him.

Gabbys girlfriend is Brazilian but I don’t know what that has to do with owt, they can both speak fluent English if that helps, btw we would be mad to sell Gabby, but there’s a contract on the table and it’s ultimately upto him.
In that case, I think he might be more open to a move abroad. Hope he stays, though.

He would be insanely good linking up with Haaland either from the wing or more central. If he stays I can see him completely usurping Mahrez in the front three

Sterling or Mahrez to leave then? If he can maintain his current form, there is no chance the club sells him.
thats the kicker, seen runs like this before and then 0 g/a for apps games on the bounce. Wonder if hes done enough, if someone comes knocking

In that case, I think he might be more open to a move abroad. Hope he stays, though.
Pep may think the lad from Argentina might need time to settle in so may want Gabby to stay, Gabby is currently on 90k a wk so it’s easy to adjust his wages, Sterling is on what £300k a wk they may let him go, I really don’t know, I’m speculating.

thats the kicker, seen runs like this before and then 0 g/a for apps games on the bounce. Wonder if hes done enough, if someone comes knocking
I think he will be the one who leaves but either he is trying to advertise himself to other clubs or he really wants to stay.

Pep may think the lad from Argentina might need time to settle in so may want Gabby to stay, Gabby is currently on 90k a wk so it’s easy to adjust his wages, Sterling is on what £300k a wk they may let him go, I really don’t know, I’m speculating.
Would love a De Jong/Sterling swap. Sterling with a striker does play better so he might stay because of that.

I think he will be the one who leaves but either he is trying to advertise himself to other clubs or he really wants to stay.
Mentions 'Im not Aguero etc' alot in his interviews, wonder how much he gets down on himself when he doesnt score. The rumnours of him being shifted might have lifted that weight and hes' in 'fuck it' mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.