Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentions 'Im not Aguero etc' alot in his interviews, wonder how much he gets down on himself when he doesnt score. The rumnours of him being shifted might have lifted that weight and hes' in 'fuck it' mode.
With Haaland, there will be a lot less pressure on goal scoring on players like Gabby and Sterling.

Would love a De Jong/Sterling swap. Sterling with a striker does play better so he might stay because of that.
I can’t see City paying Sterling more money if that’s why he’s stalling on signing his contract, big decisions this summer that’s for sure.

I can’t see City paying Sterling more money if that’s why he’s stalling on signing his contract, big decisions this summer that’s for sure.
I see him leaving on a free because no other club will pay him the wages we pay him. Only way he leaves in the Summer is if he takes a major pay cut.

Di Marzio going against the grain saying Pep wants to keep him and a new deal is “close”.

Edit: Sorry, just seen this already posted above.

Di Marzio going against the grain saying Pep wants to keep him and a new deal is “close”.

Edit: Sorry, just seen this already posted above.

Hard to believe anything DiMarzio says, however, it would not shock me if we wake up one day to him surprisingly having signed a new contract, even before the end of the season.

Fabrizio saying he will still leave, contrary to Di Marzio.

He would be insanely good linking up with Haaland either from the wing or more central. If he stays I can see him completely usurping Mahrez in the front three
By the end of next season Palmer will take that role, injuries permitting. He's got a higher ceiling than both Gabby and Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.