Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right. Also bear in mind however, that our most press resistant midfielder Partey wasn't playing, and guys like White or Saliba who are known as good ball playing defenders weren't & guys like Holding & Cedric were.

Admittedly though, our depth behind these players are causing us issues, because when they are out, its a bit chaotic. Like you say, trying to play a sort of Pep style of football with a team than consists of Cedric, Holding, Elneny, Xhaka & Nketiah is like trying to pull teeth at times.
Wish we could use your interest in Jesus to get Saka and or Nketiah

I hope for his sake even if he has to leave that it's not to Arsenal, go and be the star at Milan for their rebuild or something

Nketiah is out of contract, we wouldn't even have a say.

Jesus has probably looked at the last 2 performances and thought, fuck that. Unless the project he's been convinced of has another 3 or 4 players of a similar level!
Do you think NKetiah will leave ? And where to ? Would he pick city or not due to worries about game time ?

Do you think NKetiah will leave ? And where to ? Would he pick city or not due to worries about game time ?

I think he'll leave, he'll probably go to West Ham or Palace. First I seen him linked with Liverpool, now your mentioning City, I feel like I'm in a parallel universe lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.