Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a decent chant for him would be good to give him a good reception tomorrow

Don’t think we should sel him
To anyone in the premier league to be honest. Barca would be a good move for gabby and no doubt we can do a deal to get one of their players in return?

Shame to see him go. The game against Liverpool last week was a great example, did really well to set up the first goal but then later in the game missed a clear cut chance. Just very inconsistent and you can’t have that in the very top level unfortunately

I don’t think we should be selling Jesus, our squad is already far too small despite what the media try to have you believe. Even if we do sign Haaland he can’t play every game, and Alvarez is a young lad with no PL experience, he could end up like Torres or worse. Jesus is a proven PL player, we need to keep him.

Look how many strikers Liverpool have, if they can keep Salah, Mane, Jota and Firmino happy why can’t we have Haaland, Jesus and Alvarez in our squad? We’re already struggling with injuries now after so many games. Would be stupid to let such a good player leave. Don’t want to be over playing Haaland and risking injuring him.

He’s one player I’ve always liked. Works hard and never has a hissy fit when he doesn’t play. Maybe a bit inconsistent but at least you know he’ll put in a shift.
Would wish him well wherever he goes, but preferably away from England

Well if he does go it just indicates that we have player/players inbound to city who are deemed of higher quality . I personally think Gabby is excellent, but I think he has reached a level at City that only a move will kickstart his career and bring out the best in him .

Whilst I think there's a chance that Jesus might leave this summer, I'm pretty confident this story absolute bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.