Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was actually thinking about him a couple of weeks back and was going to ask on here if you guys thought it could be possible.

We need 2 forwards this summer with Auba, Laca & Nketiah all away. So I was thinking a straight number 9 type signing and a more flexible forward like Jesus would be ideal, but I'm not sure if we could attract him?

I would be very disappointed if Gabby does go to Arsenal

Last edited:
Sorry if this is an unpopular thing to say but.....

Nowhere near good enough for City.

I believe it, arteta connection plus I think we can probably agree Arsenal aren't any real kind of threat to us even with Jesus, but could cause problems to the likes of United and Chelsea below us.

Been a lot of noise about Jesus leaving for a few weeks now from multiple sources and we'll get more money out of Arsenal then we will Barca or Juve,

unpopular opinion clearly based on previous messages. But I have got no problems with selling him at all. Never managed consistent form in his entire time at city, nor has he broke into the starting line up consistently pretty much ever. Some big games and big goals, but the lags in form that last for ages are there too and he's had plenty of years to put it right. We can do better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.