Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player in our team other than Walker and Bernardo works like Jesus... Felix is in a Simeone team tho so he knows how to find his spot in a system for the defending. He's also better overall imo.
better finisher definitely but as Pep has said there isnt a player in world footballer that is a better presser than GJ

better finisher definitely but as Pep has said there isnt a player in world footballer that is a better presser than GJ
Well he's leaving and you can't sign a player based on pressing, haha! and our wingers doesn't need to press as much. This falls on Alvarez and Haaland.

Well he's leaving and you can't sign a player based on pressing, haha! and our wingers doesn't need to press as much. This falls on Alvarez and Haaland.
Jesus was signed because this was one of this talents and Pep values it so all our forwards need to be able to press....
The fact that Jesus is probably leaving is irrelevant to the fact that Felix (if he comes in in) will have to be able to do it....Pep demands this of all his front players

Jesus was signed because this was one of this talents and Pep values it so all our forwards need to be able to press....
The fact that Jesus is probably leaving is irrelevant to the fact that Felix (if he comes in in) will have to be able to do it....Pep demands this of all his front players
Well that's a given that you work hard in the press... Thats basic scouting to know if they can press or not. they all will

Well that's a given that you work hard in the press... Thats basic scouting to know if they can press or not. they all will
so it goes back to what i was originally asking.....can/does Felix press/work as hard as well as GJ....?

I know it is just the gossip column but if Arsenal are willing to stump up 76m for this kid then I hope Jesus isn't leaving for much less.

Arsenal have had a £76m bid for Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 23, rejected by Napoli.

I know it is just the gossip column but if Arsenal are willing to stump up 76m for this kid then I hope Jesus isn't leaving for much less.

Arsenal have had a £76m bid for Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 23, rejected by Napoli.
Theyll have issue attracting top level players now that theyve missed out on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.