Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

Yes, but from City's point of view, we should have seen this coming a long time ago. For all we know though, he may have been unwilling to discuss his deal at an earlier time.

Real Madrid always cherry pick the best players from a World Cup, and they go into it with a team that needs renewal, and a galactico that has seen better days. Not ideal situation, but not far away. Jesus may not seem ready to walk into Ronaldo's shoes, but the World Cup is a perfect stage. Everything suggests he'll take his opportunity

It'll be great watching the World Cup as a City fan.

There's zero chance Jesus goes to Real Madrid this summer even if he breaks Just Fontaine's 13 goals in a world cup record.

its no news week in the football world so they are digging up shit to print like i said about other players in the team why would you want to move when manchester city have the best manager/best players/best owners/and silverware just ask sanchez what big money does to your game anybody with half a brain would see manchester city being the best deal in europe and when your showing your grandkids your medals and not a bank balance just maybe it will hit home

Should have have seen this coming ? He only officially signed Jan 17 . 1 year and 3 months ago .
But it was immediately obvious he was going to be a 1st team player, and is a first team player. Now it will be very costly and the player/agent holds the cards.

Depends which way you look at it...

Rejection or part of the negotiation.

Oh the British Media.

He only joined us 14 months ago!
And 14 months ago he was a first team player destined to wear the No. 9 for Brazil at a world cup. Perhaps we have done all we could, when we could. I don't know, but it's not ideal. The very fact that we seem to have offered fresh terms suggests to me that City recognise that.

And 14 months ago he was a first team player destined to wear the No. 9 for Brazil at a world cup. Perhaps we have done all we could, when we could. I don't know, but it's not ideal. The very fact that we seem to have offered fresh terms suggests to me that City recognise that.

Would you advise your player to sign away his future at 18/19, when you fully expected him to become a world star, or would you advise him to wait a while before negotiating ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.