Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

Anyway we all know contracts are not worth the paper they are wrote on! He signs an new 6 year deal Madrid come in for him players wants to go there we sell, because city only wants players who want to play for us.

He only joined us 14 months ago!
City agreed a deal to sign him in August 2016 before he made his international debut. It was obvious very early on his City career that this boy was, injury permitting, destined to go to the World Cup as Brazil's no. 9 and we all know where that can lead. Offering him terms now is clearly futile. That should have been done ages back. Perhaps it was.

City agreed a deal to sign him in August 2016 before he made his international debut. It was obvious very early on his City career that this boy was, injury permitting, destined to go to the World Cup as Brazil's no. 9 and we all know where that can lead. Offering him terms now is clearly futile. That should have been done ages back. Perhaps it was.

When you say ages back, how far back do you mean?

I don't see him leaving anytime soon but I don't see a true Brazil number 9 not playing for either Real Madrid or Barca in the future.

I don't see him leaving anytime soon but I don't see a true Brazil number 9 not playing for either Real Madrid or Barca in the future.

Yeah, that's historically an inevitability but Pep will surely keep him for as long as he is there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.