Gabriel Jesus rejects new contract offer - The Times

@OP: there is a big difference between rejecting something and postponing it. Plz change title.

But don't the reports say both parties are still eager for a deal to be agreed? Which means that Jesus is keen to sign but he and his party just want a bit more moolah. Not that they're engineering a move out.

Some of you have been caught out by a headline here.

Am I missing something?, He has done nothing to deserve a pay rise this season. When he starts returning Kun like figures then yes by all means, but until that happens there's plenty of mileage in his present contract.

He’s been injured for near enough 3 months of the season. He’s a key cog in this team and fits better than Aguero. Should get him tied down as soon as possible.

Some of you have been caught out by a headline here.

You mean thread title. The article the OP refers to doesn't use the word "rejects" in it's title, rather uses "postpones". Thats why i asked the OP to change the tite because imho it convey's a wrong impression.

Am I missing something?, He has done nothing to deserve a pay rise this season. When he starts returning Kun like figures then yes by all means, but until that happens there's plenty of mileage in his present contract.
I agree with this.

Some nice goals, some classy touches, some fantastic movement and team play... but he’s a 20 year old with loads wrong with his game and a hell of a lot to learn.

I would think we were 18months away from contract talks with Jesus.

You mean thread title. The article the OP refers to doesn't use the word "rejects" in it's title, rather uses "postpones". Thats why i asked the OP to change the tite because imho it convey's a wrong impression.
Looks like I've been duped too haha. But yeah people are just overreacting aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.