gael clichy

He seems the happiest on all the post-match videos!! The slow-mo vid doesn't need comment, but his Tunnel Cam videos are my favourites. "LET'S GO OUTTTTTTTT!!!!" and the way he keeps bouncing around just make me proud he's here. Fantastic, fantastic footballer.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
He seems the happiest on all the post-match videos!! The slow-mo vid doesn't need comment, but his Tunnel Cam videos are my favourites. "LET'S GO OUTTTTTTTT!!!!" and the way he keeps bouncing around just make me proud he's here. Fantastic, fantastic footballer.

This

sergiokun said:
Best left back I've seen for city works for the team blocks shots great on the wing and picks a great pass. In the past we have always had a problem at left back and most arsenal fans was saying he's crap and can't defend but i think he's bin fantastic and should get more credit

Excellent OP.

Blue Haze said:
Clichy starting for France, just beginning now.

Could win the starting spot as Evra had a shocker against Iceland.

I'm at a loss why he isn't the starter anyway. The better player should be the one on the pitch, no?

Saying that Evra was a key member of the best defence in the prem... Oh wait no that was Clichy. But at least he wasn't in the defence that conceded 6 at home in the.. Oh wait that was Evra. On the plus side you'll never find him being a classless **** gobbing off to the press every 5 minutes when.. Waaaait a minute! That's him again isn't it?

adrianr said:
Blue Haze said:
Clichy starting for France, just beginning now.

Could win the starting spot as Evra had a shocker against Iceland.

I'm at a loss why he isn't the starter anyway. The better player should be the one on the pitch, no?

Saying that Evra was a key member of the best defence in the prem... Oh wait no that was Clichy. But at least he wasn't in the defence that conceded 6 at home in the.. Oh wait that was Evra. On the plus side you'll never find him being a classless **** gobbing off to the press every 5 minutes when.. Waaaait a minute! That's him again isn't it?
Two words. Well; actually, two names.

Glen Johnson and Micah Richards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.