Gallagher

Before you rant about Liam Gallagher again count yourself lucky.

Count yourself lucky we haven't got that ginger tw*t supporting us and advertising our new kit. Now he can't sing n is a plastic.

For those who still don't know who I'm walking about. Think Simply, think Mick F**king Hucknall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to make City v Wigan at 5:30pm on a Saturday when you are playing a gig at 8pm in LA or Tokyo.

I think the Gallaghers do deserve a bit of respect..They stood up for us when we where shit and Oasis where really big.
If we can return a favour in some way nowadays that´s ok with me.

And no..I don´t own a single Oasis record myself.

daveduke67 said:
2krccp.png

What a twat.

Why does the club insist on involving him - he can't be arsed making the journey up from London to watch us. Plenty of real fans do, ones who have to juggle family, work and finances every week - yet he can't be bothered to get someone to take him in the back of his luxury car whilst the nanny helps look after his kids and the price of his trip has been earned in interest whilst he's been puttng his socks on. Unless it's Wembley of course - then he'll be there in his executive box with his other 'CTID (when it suits me and doesn't involve a three hour journey)' friends

He's a b-list musician that few are interested in now - if he's our number one celebrity fan then I'd keep it quiet and certainly not advertise the fact on the OS.

B-List.... LOL... get over yourself! He's anything but B List.

You're a fucking prick; you don't speak on behalf of City fans, so fuck off. What's your problem? He is a popular celebrity with longstanding City associations, who the fuck are you to question his loyalty and allegiance to the club? What does it matter? are you fan of the year? Do one, you prick.

saw the pic on the OS and my arse dropped out, thought we had signed samaras again. Get yer napper sorted out Liam.

As for all this better supporter and all that bollox, bet he spends a fair few quid on the exec suite so in the true "support" aspect he is better than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.