Game of Thrones 4

kinkladz-ade said:
bobmcfc said:
I think that new fruity foreign guy did it. The one who was persistent in his insults to Cersei' about her being. "Former Queen'

Well, I wish anyway. daenerys targaryen will sail in and burn the whole lot of the sorry beggars to cinders with her dragons and army of unsullied!! I hate that they killed khal drogo...he was my favourite :( honourable, fearless ...

Yeah I liked Khal Drogo and Ned Stark, but I think GRRM was trying to break some common fantasy rules. The first one about the usual "there is a prophesy which comes true at the end" so the whole "Drogo/Denerys's son will rule the world" but it actually all goes horribly wrong. The second was the killing off of what we think is the central character in the first book/season.

At least the Imp is a survivor. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up outlasting the whole lot of them.

I bought into the deneerys/drogo thing but with everything GOT, it always ends in disappointment and head scratching

not a book reader.

I watched the wedding again and again looking for clues as book readers suggested. I kept everybody under loop.

there are 2 scene that stand out . maybe three

one: dead pigeon in the pie after joff cuts it with his sword, bleeding and blood might have been poisonous?????

two: kings fool trying to get sense out fast. that scene was uncalled for and the relationship between the two is a un common. I would like to review the scene where two of the talking to see if there was a plot.

three: after eating the pie, when tyrin picks up the glass to hand it to joff, its was in front of granny

my 2 cent

mcfclovin88 said:
I'm too impatient, I googled who killed Joffrey.

Haha and did it surprise you? we should have got some who killed Joffrey t-shirts printed, its a fantastic story line this, poor Tyrion.

bluemoon73 said:
mcfclovin88 said:
I'm too impatient, I googled who killed Joffrey.

Haha and did it surprise you? we should have got some who killed Joffrey t-shirts printed, its a fantastic story line this, poor Tyrion.

I wasn't that surprised to be honest, it hasn't ruined it for me by knowing, I'm still looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.