Game of Thrones 4

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Best program on TV. New to it but have watched all three seasons to catch up. I've not read the books but will, just can't wait for the next episode.

Don't go to far ahead in the books. Honestly watch the show and only read up to the same point in the show. That way you get a brilliant TV show to watch and all the extra back story from the books.

Challenger1978 said:
ElanJo said:
Challenger1978 said:
Below has been shown in the show repeatedly and is not a spoiler.

If Prince William died in real life without children Kate Middleton would not automatically become Queen in the future. The Throne would instead pass to Prince Harry to keep the throne in the royal family (it's their throne after all).

So what would happen to Kate Middleton? Would she just be told to do one? Become a Duchess? Be forced to get it on with Harry? Get in a car accident?

Probably.

ElanJo said:
I can't see the thrown being passed to Tommen. He's hardly been in the show/book. And if he does I can't see him being on it long for the same reason. Maybe Gendry rows up on the shore next week and spills the beans hmmm
I know who did the deed on Joff so just trying to work out what happens based on that. Obviously, I don't want to know but it's fun to theorise

This will get you really thinking.

As things stand now just from going on what the TV show has shown there are Seven potential Kings/Queens of Westeros.

Tut tut tut

There's 8.....

kawkav said:
ceresi became queen after rob died so I take margery is the queen now.

sansa also said in wedding: " we have a new queen"

I've never read the books but you could clearly see the uncomfortable disgust in Margery's face when Joffery was humiliating Tyrion. Are you suggesting she did the deed ?

No Bob my ever lasting sweat heart :p

It must be Jamie, come on you know it would be fucking awesome to see Cersie post coital with some fucker as Jamie barges in and tells her straight he did the little shitball in, chops the fuckers head off who she is fucking and walks out like a fucking boss.

without a dream said:
liveandletdive said:
I don't understand why people are saying they know who did it, ive read all the books and I still dont know. ..

Read them again then watch the show again ;). It's a very elaborate bluff by GRRM if it's not who everyone thinks it is.

^^

without a dream said:
liveandletdive said:
I don't understand why people are saying they know who did it, ive read all the books and I still dont know. ..

Read them again then watch the show again ;). It's a very elaborate bluff by GRRM if it's not who everyone thinks it is.

You are a **** sir :p

TCIB said:
No Bob my ever lasting sweat heart :p

It must be Jamie, come on you know it would be fucking awesome to see Cersie post coital with some fucker as Jamie barges in and tells her straight he did the little shitball in, chops the fuckers head off who she is fucking and walks out like a fucking boss.
Awww, I gushed a little then ;)

Jamie is a strange one, he clearly has a brain in his head and his friendship with brienne tells you he has a heart and conscience in there somewhere. But Joffrey is his son and the twisted beggar was still trying to get at her after he returned...I cannot see him doing that to Cersei even if Joffrey was an intolerable shit !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.