Game of Thrones 4

bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:
No Bob my ever lasting sweat heart :p

It must be Jamie, come on you know it would be fucking awesome to see Cersie post coital with some fucker as Jamie barges in and tells her straight he did the little shitball in, chops the fuckers head off who she is fucking and walks out like a fucking boss.
Awww, I gushed a little then ;)

Jamie is a strange one, he clearly has a brain in his head and his friendship with brienne tells you he has a heart and conscience in there somewhere. But Joffrey is his son and the twisted beggar was still trying to get at her after he returned...I cannot see him doing that to Cersei even if Joffrey was an intolerable shit !

That is my reasoning hun, the fact you can't see it, but you can well see him reasoning it away afterwards and we would all probably be like "fucking yes Jamie you brutal top man you".
He has seen the world now and knows kings landing is veneer of order.
He has seen the chaos now that can happen and he has been freed from that stigma of family etc etc, he is his own man now.

bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:

It must be Jamie, come on you know it would be fucking awesome to see Cersie post coital with some fucker as Jamie barges in and tells her straight he did the little shitball in, chops the fuckers head off who she is fucking and walks out like a fucking boss.

Jamie is a strange one, he clearly has a brain in his head and his friendship with brienne tells you he has a heart and conscience in there somewhere. But Joffrey is his son and the twisted beggar was still trying to get at her after he returned...I cannot see him doing that to Cersei even if Joffrey was an intolerable shit !

The monster that is Joffers is GRRM's statement as to the consequences of defiling nature as Lannisters C and J have done.

The evolution of Jamie's character is one of the best parts of the whole story.

TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:

That is my reasoning hun, the fact you can't see it, but you can well see him reasoning it away afterwards and we would all probably be like "fucking yes Jamie you brutal top man you".
He has seen the chaos now that can happen and he has been freed from that stigma of family etc etc, he is his own man now.

I'd love to agree with you if he wasn't still trying to get in Cersei's knickers.

bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:

I'd love to agree with you if he wasn't still trying to get in Cersei's knickers.

He will see her with another and realize things have changed in the total.
This will give a cold logical man the reasoning to go about this with ruthless efficiency.

TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:

This will give a cold logical man the reasoning to go about this with ruthless efficiency.

He was sickeningly jealous about her impending nuptuals to a guy that clearly loves Sausage.

Love is a battlefield isn't it

bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:

He was sickeningly jealous about her impending nuptuals to a guy that clearly loves Sausage.

It is one i only know of victory my dear :D

TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:
TCIB said:

In this battlefield im the guy who gets shot down with the first volley of arrows

I think that new fruity foreign guy did it. The one who was persistent in his insults to Cersei' about her being. "Former Queen'

Well, I wish anyway. daenerys targaryen will sail in and burn the whole lot of the sorry beggars to cinders with her dragons and army of unsullied!! I hate that they killed khal drogo...he was my favourite :( honourable, fearless ...

bobmcfc said:
I think that new fruity foreign guy did it. The one who was persistent in his insults to Cersei' about her being. "Former Queen'

Well, I wish anyway. daenerys targaryen will sail in and burn the whole lot of the sorry beggars to cinders with her dragons and army of unsullied!! I hate that they killed khal drogo...he was my favourite :( honourable, fearless ...

Yeah I liked Khal Drogo and Ned Stark, but I think GRRM was trying to break some common fantasy rules. The first one about the usual "there is a prophesy which comes true at the end" so the whole "Drogo/Denerys's son will rule the world" but it actually all goes horribly wrong. The second was the killing off of what we think is the central character in the first book/season.

At least the Imp is a survivor. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up outlasting the whole lot of them.

kinkladz-ade said:
TCIB said:
bobmcfc said:

In this battlefield im the guy who gets shot down with the first volley of arrows

I fucking lol'd, fair play sir fair play haha.
I needed that tbh, had a face like fourpence all day, cheers. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.