Game of Thrones 4

Ep5 fantastic!

Arya and The Hound should get their own show, best double act on tv!

"As wet as Joffrey's ****" pmsl !

558091_602i.jpg

without a dream said:
Blue Maverick said:
the guy that Hodor killed, who sent him? I don't remember it confusing the hell out of me

Roose Bolton
Cheers mate, I think I need to watch all these again, and write down who's doing what lol

The Pope said:

fucking lol

What a great episode, i fucking hated that **** who copped for it of the big fella when he had been warged up on warg juice.
Baelish is as slippery a **** as ever, i wanna smash Margery's back doors in like a stallion kicking in stable doors.

Pod and Brianne is not as good as Jamie and Brianne so far but he had the character to be a **** i guess, Pod's character will need to work at it.

It has been quite slow so far this series. This one was the first in seemingly ages where there's actually been a bit of a scrap. Sword through the back of the head and out the mouth upped the ickiness stakes a bit.

All the smug-bastard-I-know-what-happens-next-book-readers do assure us it ought to get spicy from now on though, so let's see.

TCIB said:
The Pope said:

fucking lol

What a great episode, i fucking hated that **** who copped for it of the big fella when he had been warged up on warg juice.
Baelish is as slippery a **** as ever, i wanna smash Margery's back doors in like a stallion kicking in stable doors.

Pod and Brianne is not as good as Jamie and Brianne so far but he had the character to be a **** i guess, Pod's character will need to work at it.

Remember Pod is the only bloke that can go to a whore house, screw all the whores. Then have them give him his money because he was so dam good.

Haha this is true Challenger, i like his character but due to the dynamics it is not as "testy" if i can use that word as with Jamie.
Him being the king slayer prisoner of a woman she was sworn to protect and in service of.

I am enjoying how the characters from small parts are growing though into main actors.
They have a good solid entry into the spot light thanks to the solid back story's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.