Game of Thrones 4

razman said:
RandomJ said:
ElanJo said:
He's dying. But if/when he does die he still won the fight because Oberyn died first. As Tywin said, Tyrion has been sentenced to death

Oberyn laced his spears with poison so the Mountain goes through a long, slow painful death. It's sad but in a way Oberyn did get revenge for his sister but it came at the cost of his head.

I am afraid i spoiled it when i went to wiki to know tyrion's end......knew this was coming....but still shocking.....though really look forward towards the finale

Oh aye, ruin it for everyone else why don't you

OK just watched this now. Anyone about to, resist the temptation to reveal the spoilers on this thread. This is a "wow" episode, do yourself a favour and don't ruin your fun.

forevermancity said:
razman said:
RandomJ said:
Oberyn laced his spears with poison so the Mountain goes through a long, slow painful death. It's sad but in a way Oberyn did get revenge for his sister but it came at the cost of his head.

I am afraid i spoiled it when i went to wiki to know tyrion's end......knew this was coming....but still shocking.....though really look forward towards the finale

He's only said he knew what was happening in this episode. He didn't spoil anything

ElanJo said:
forevermancity said:
razman said:

He's only said he knew what was happening in this episode. He didn't spoil anything

Apologies razman, misread your post!

Miester said:
Well didn't see that coming!
If you didn't see that coming, you're going to be mind fucked by what happens the rest of the series...

Don't ruin it for yourselves, silly Billys

That.Was.Fucking.Brutal. Better than I imagined it with the books, I just wish there was more emotion from Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion, and I wish the Mountain said "smashed her fucking head in" like the original line instead of just "her head in". Other than that it was amazing. I was looking forward to this episode since the show began.

I'd forgot about the fight, so engrossing was the rest of the show it would've been 10/10 anyway but that last few minutes just sent it into orbit.
Fucking hell.
Brutal? I'm off to come down from it by listening to some death metal.

che_don_john said:
Oh, and Prince Oberyn is my new favourite character. Just class.

Yes, yes he is.

The Pope said:
I'd forgot about the fight, so engrossing was the rest of the show it would've been 10/10 anyway but that last few minutes just sent it into orbit.
Fucking hell.
Brutal? I'm off to come down from it by listening to some death metal.

che_don_john said:
Oh, and Prince Oberyn is my new favourite character. Just class.

Yes, yes he is.

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.