Game of Thrones 4

Haven't watched since episode 2. Seem to have lost interest in shows, something is very wrong with me right now

Challenger1978 said:
bobmcfc said:
Haven't watched since episode 2. Seem to have lost interest in shows, something is very wrong with me right now

It happens to all women, you just need a good seeing to.

That must be it

Future spoilers.

I've just finished A Feast For Crows, seems they're advancing Sansa's plot pretty quick and I'm not sure where they are going with Arya and the Hound.

Can't wait for the next episode, the person directing it is the same person that done the Battle of Blackwater.

rushts said:
bobmcfc said:
Challenger1978 said:
It happens to all women, you just need a good seeing to.

That must be it

You've watched too many shows recently.

Too many for me would be doing back to back 10 hour marathonswhich I haven't done in ages . I just can't be arsed anymore, My passion has gone.

bobmcfc said:
rushts said:
bobmcfc said:
That must be it

Too many for me would be doing back to back 10 hour marathonswhich I haven't done in ages . I just can't be arsed anymore, My passion has gone.

Don't lose your passion for the cellar. :-)

ps this cellar.

pps not your sex dungeon.

rushts said:
bobmcfc said:
rushts said:

Don't lose your passion for the cellar. :-)

ps this cellar.

pps not your sex dungeon.

Oh ok, I will try my bestest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.