Game of Thrones 4

Still thinking about it

Dr.-Who.gif

I knew trying to get Mountain to confess to those murders was going to get him killed, but that was a gruesome death. I liked Oberyn as well. :(

Finally got to see the girl from Hollyoaks knockers. Well worth the wait.

spoiler from ep 8.
so is mountain dead or alive? if he is dead, what does it mean for the imp?

update: so I checked the "GOT wiki" and it says mountain's status is uncertain instead of saying dead or alive.

Even though I could see that coming a mile off.......I'm fucking gutted! And if they kill the best character in the series i'll be even more so!!! Fucking great series though:-))

ElanJo said:
kawkav said:
spoiler from ep 8.

He's dying. But if/when he does die he still won the fight because Oberyn died first. As Tywin said, Tyrion has been sentenced to death

Oberyn laced his spears with poison so the Mountain goes through a long, slow painful death. It's sad but in a way Oberyn did get revenge for his sister but it came at the cost of his head.

RandomJ said:
ElanJo said:
kawkav said:
spoiler from ep 8.

He's dying. But if/when he does die he still won the fight because Oberyn died first. As Tywin said, Tyrion has been sentenced to death

Oberyn laced his spears with poison so the Mountain goes through a long, slow painful death. It's sad but in a way Oberyn did get revenge for his sister but it came at the cost of his head.

I am afraid i spoiled it when i went to wiki to know tyrion's end......knew this was coming....but still shocking.....though really look forward towards the finale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.