Game of Thrones season 5

As much as I'd love to see Tyrion on the iron throne, there's no way the people or the families would accept him. Interesting that nobody thought Daenerys would be the ruler.
Personally I have no idea, but if I had to guess I would say Jon Snow.

Thats the thing mate, nobody knows what is going to happen which is the beauty of it all and there are many different thoughts out there. I came to my conclusion that after a huge battle with the white walkers killing loads of claimants, little finger is set about to destroy what remains and he will succeed until someone (maybe Arya in badass assassin mode when she's killing everyone on her list) kills him. Leaving it all up in the air, thus my thinking the kingdom will breakdown.

The person who thought Tyrion would have a claim through his real parentage as the person who thought that thinks that Tywin isnt his dad and he will get backing of the people after helping save the kingdom from the white walkers (what is left of it) remember Daenerys' vision of kings landing in ruin, was their thinking. Tyrion also has Sansa as his wife still so will get the support of the north.

That vision I think means Daenerys will die and meet Drogo in the after life before the end, we all sort of agreed on that, if little else.

It's called acting. How do you know that was her real accent in Skins?
Yeah, but it's a shit accent is my point. It's like everyone she's talking to is stupid so she has to try really hard to enunciate. I don't mean she's shit at the accent, just that I can't get used to her talking like that. I think it's also because I know people who speak in that way and it really annoys me.

I'm avoiding the spoilers on here as you are clearly discussing book plots and stuff not yet known.

A few of my friends were sitting around talking about the game of thrones the other night, a couple were just show watchers, the others were book readers and show watchers, we all had a guess as to who would be on the iron throne at the end of it all. 5 people gave 5 different answers which were:

Tyrion
Jon Snow
Stannis
Sansa
Nobody - the 7 kingdoms will be split down to rule themselves again as everyone with a claim will be dead (my guess)

Rather than spoilers anyone want to hazard a guess at who they think will be ruler at the end?
Stannis i hope

I'm avoiding the spoilers on here as you are clearly discussing book plots and stuff not yet known.

A few of my friends were sitting around talking about the game of thrones the other night, a couple were just show watchers, the others were book readers and show watchers, we all had a guess as to who would be on the iron throne at the end of it all. 5 people gave 5 different answers which were:

Tyrion
Jon Snow
Stannis
Sansa
Nobody - the 7 kingdoms will be split down to rule themselves again as everyone with a claim will be dead (my guess)

Rather than spoilers anyone want to hazard a guess at who they think will be ruler at the end?

It will be a Targaryen. GRRM is a huge proponent of strong female leads. Ergo I have no doubt that it will be Daenerys.
The only question for me is who will accompany her.
The romantics would suggest Snow, unifying Westeros through Bran Stark and Tyrion Lannister in a "UN" type arrangement in the aftermath of an "Ice" (White Walkers) vs "Fire" (Dragons) epic battle.
However, GRRM is not a romantic!

But GRRM isn't writing the TV show and from what I can gather it's starting to depart from the books now. Also how can Sansa be married to Ramsey now is t she still married to Tyrion? Or does it not matter?

But GRRM isn't writing the TV show and from what I can gather it's starting to depart from the books now. Also how can Sansa be married to Ramsey now is t she still married to Tyrion? Or does it not matter?

I guess Ramsey (and Roose) will get what is coming to him at some point, the north remembers, which will nullify anything regarding Sansa, leaving her open to be wardeness of the north, with a powerful name and title. Technically she is a bigamist. I see her changing from timid girl to become a hardened and powerful leader.

I guess Ramsey (and Roose) will get what is coming to him at some point, the north remembers, which will nullify anything regarding Sansa, leaving her open to be wardeness of the north, with a powerful name and title. Technically she is a bigamist. I see her changing from timid girl to become a hardened and powerful leader.

I hope she gets her ginger fucking head cut off. Never took to Sansa.

She and Tyrion never consummated their marriage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.