Game of Thrones season 5

Jon snow. I believe that ned stark wasn't jons father and that the baby was that of neds sister who was kidnapped and raped by the mad king. I think ned covered for her and raised the child as his bastard.

He is the brother of daenerys targaryen

I think that is a widely accepted theory, I just dont think he's going to end up on the iron throne. I think the ending is going to be bitter sweet, thats how the show/book rolls.

I think that is a widely accepted theory, I just dont think he's going to end up on the iron throne. I think the ending is going to be bitter sweet, thats how the show/book rolls.
Well let's go for Little Arya Stark then. Something has to come from her meandering all over the world or her existence is pointless

I still think the hound is alive and he is gonna kick fuck out of half of westeros and eat every fucking chicken in the land.

1zxtml5.png

Haha that is your king right there. Oh fuck yeah i wonder what that dude has done to the mountain.
I bet that fella gets him to chop every fucker up to go and save Cersei.

Jon snow. I believe that ned stark wasn't jons father and that the baby was that of neds sister who was kidnapped and raped by the mad king. I think ned covered for her and raised the child as his bastard.

He is the brother of daenerys targaryen
she was kidnapped by the mad kings son Rhaegar, that would make him the nephew

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.