Game of Thrones season 5

But GRRM isn't writing the TV show and from what I can gather it's starting to depart from the books now. Also how can Sansa be married to Ramsey now is t she still married to Tyrion? Or does it not matter?
Just a guess, Married under the new gods with Tyrion, Married in front of the Old gods with Ramsey, its not in the books so all we can do is guess.

Meh tonights episode is "The dance of dragons" so i assume it will be centered around the targaryen bore. The only character that leaves me cold and uninterested across the sea is her.
When her scenes come on i will go browse bluemoon or something if i am honest, she just boes the fuck out of me.

Meh tonights episode is "The dance of dragons" so i assume it will be centered around the targaryen bore. The only character that leaves me cold and uninterested across the sea is her.
When her scenes come on i will go browse bluemoon or something if i am honest, she just boes the fuck out of me.

Ever since she got the unsullied she has been quite boring and not really done much and now she has a no nudity clause in her contract there is nothing watchable. A book reader hinted she was going to get into it with that fitty from Hollyoaks, but she seems more interested in the lad without a cock.

Who do you think will end up on the iron throne girlbob?

Jon snow. I believe that ned stark wasn't jons father and that the baby was that of neds sister who was kidnapped and raped by the mad king. I think ned covered for her and raised the child as his bastard.

He is the brother of daenerys targaryen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.