Game of Thrones season 5

giphy.gif

Another good episode.

Fucking Denny doing a runner and leaving everyone surrounded the woman. Stannis proving he is a right ****, in all the nastiness and things that have been done in the show, that is probably the worst!!

That's as close to the bone as it gets i think. Difficult to actually watch that bit. Overall a cracking episode though.

I have read all the books to date and the story deviation in relation to Stannis I found quite disturbing!!

another good episode

and hopefully they have used the book events for where Melisandre places a glamour over Mance Rayder when he was fake burnt and are using that plot device for shireen,and she ain't dead really, Doesn't stop Stanis being a **** though as he wouldn't have known

stannis you bastard
Another great episode the last two and hopefully next weeks have rescued the season.

A good episode overall but the graphics at the end were abysmal. Waaaaay below Game of Thrones standards. Not much better than this

detail.8ca5f902.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.