Game of Thrones season 5

Don't think it was needless. Before tonight Stannis was the people's champion of sorts - folk wanted him to do well. Now he's rock bottom of people's estimations. As twists go, it's a hell of way to change the story.

That said, it was the most upsetting part of any series so far IMO. That has to be expected from GoT though.

Don't think it was needless. Before tonight Stannis was the people's champion of sorts - folk wanted him to do well. Now he's rock bottom of people's estimations. As twists go, it's a hell of way to change the story.

That said, it was the most upsetting part of any series so far IMO. That has to be expected from GoT though.
I don't say this often but "What a ****" stannis is

I shall go and shower now

That baby scene in an earlier series in the brothel was the worst thing I've seen on TV, but tonight was the worst I listened to.

Last edited:
I thought it was cracking.It's fucking make believe dungeons and dragons folks. And if you think it was shocking just think back to what we did in our very own shores 1-2 thousand years ago. You were fucking burt at the stake just for being left handed!

Just rewatched the last scene, really great stuff,I haven't read the books but I would imagine Missy unleashing all three dragons and laying waste to Mereen now.
I know I would. About time she put her foot down and toughened up a bit.

As for child torching, it's all Ser Davos' fault, he let Gendry escape they could've used him instead if kings blood is what they want. By the way, whats Gendry supposed to be doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.