Game of Thrones season 5

As has been mentioned, Shireen may burn in the books, but there is no way Stannis will be complicit! They have made some strange changes....
Minor gripe: where was Dany's whip? Out of control dragon, suddenly turns into a pussycat without Dany 'taking authority' over her 'child'?

Why no 'Cat of the Cannals' wolf/cat dreams? Why no Jon wolf dreams? These have got to come into play! Surely?

Well when she was saying her new name to herself on the canals a cat passed her so i think that is the nod towards book readers but fuck them, Yeah the whip was missing but the Stannis assasination has really fucked me off

As has been mentioned, Shireen may burn in the books, but there is no way Stannis will be complicit! They have made some strange changes....
Minor gripe: where was Dany's whip? Out of control dragon, suddenly turns into a pussycat without Dany 'taking authority' over her 'child'?

Why no 'Cat of the Cannals' wolf/cat dreams? Why no Jon wolf dreams? These have got to come into play! Surely?

Never mind all that, where's lady Stoneheart?

Fair enough, I can see how that would grate. I would agree that he's a miserable **** but he was generally harsh but 'fair', consistent and following some kind of code. His biggest plus is knowing when to use less and fewer.

Its because he is 'fair' that I could see him talking himself into it. He's done a lot through the story (tributes to Rhllor etc.) that made him question himself and the choices he made but each time his faith that he is the true king has convinced him he's doing the right thing. He's asked his men to sacrifice and die for him, and is in his eyes going to lose the campaign without help. He sent Jeremy Beadle off (the onion knight, cant remember his name for shame) not because he thinks the food will make them win but because he knows Beadle will talk him out of it, he 'knows' offering tribute to Rhllor will make them win because of everything he's already seen.

He believes in Melisandre's power and is (I think) justifying to himself that this is him proving to his men that he is fair and just and is ready to make the ultimate sacrifice of his own buy offering up his own daughter as tribute. Doesn't mean he's not a complete **** for doing it but to me that would still fit in with his character as above all else he believes he is the one true king and will do anything to get the crown.

At the end of the day he's just another power mad horrible little **** who'll do anything to get the throne, he's just under a different guise. Despite how he portrays himself and how people think he is, he's just another spoke on the wheel as Dany would say. Book readers (and I'm one of them) saying its bullshit because of the books don't really have a valid point because the story isn't finished yet so no one has a clue how people turn out in it. The way the story twists, turns and dives of a fucking cliff im just preparing myself for Cersei to turn into Mother Teresa!

Just seen the recap for episode 10 thatscome out in Australia. Wow, teasing a certain characters return.

Stannis aside, i thought they did that very well, just hope Winds of Winter comes out before the next series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.