Game of Thrones season 5

Disappointing series for me, only partially saved by the last 3 episodes.

Disappointing series for me, only partially saved by the last 3 episodes.
Yes the first 7 episodes were very dull and added nothing to the storyline really. Even the last 3 haven't really answered any questions or developed the story. That last episode has totally pissed me off. Far too many threads tried to be crammed into an hour episode. Christ its not even an hour anymore as the opening title takes about 20 minutes now there are so many places to cover. This is the first series i think they have gotten badly wrong.

Yes the first 7 episodes were very dull and added nothing to the storyline really. Even the last 3 haven't really answered any questions or developed the story. That last episode has totally pissed me off. Far too many threads tried to be crammed into an hour episode. Christ its not even an hour anymore as the opening title takes about 20 minutes now there are so many places to cover. This is the first series i think they have gotten badly wrong.

Completely agree.

It wasn't the best season there's been, still I'm already looking forward to next year, just think of all the characters who story is at a very interesting point add to what happens next.

Cercei,
The Mountain,
Arya,
Bran,
Little Finger,
Denaerys,
Tyrion,
The Boltons,
Is the Hound, Jon, Stannis or anyone else in that predicament going to still be involved?

Can't wait.

It wasn't the best season there's been, still I'm already looking forward to next year, just think of all the characters who story is at a very interesting point add to what happens next.

Cercei,
The Mountain,
Arya,
Bran,
Little Finger,
Denaerys,
Tyrion,
The Boltons,
Is the Hound, Jon, Stannis or anyone else in that predicament going to still be involved?

Can't wait.

Just my thoughts on these and a few more, and guess work on my behalf, there are at least 2 more series.

Cercei - going to get a bum dildo of vengeance out
The Mountain - will be wielding the bum didlo of vengeance
Arya - blind, will suffer for a bit before becoming truly faceless and then look to finish her list.
Bran - will live in with the other folk in the trees warging in and out of animals, maybe a dragon
Little Finger - will do his best to tear it all down and will be killed at some point, maybe by Arya when she finds out he betrayed her father
Denaerys - will ride dragons to melt the ice but might spend series 6 getting bummed by Dothraki
Tyrion - more tits and wine for the little fella, with a bit of fending off the many folk who will be trying to kill him.
The Boltons - a nasty end methinks, again Arya could be the one who kills them, but most of 6 will be spent chasing Sansa and reek.
The Hound - wont be seen again, but I hope the chicken munching **** shows up somewhere, he, Bron and tyrion have the best lines in the show
Jon - so many options, most think he will live but Kit Harrington has said he's been axed for the next series and has reportedly had a hair cut. Might have a season off.
Stannis - dead, cant see Brienne not killing him, totally out of character for her to spare him
Davos and Melisandre - who fucking cares.
Sansa - still has a big part to play in the future of the 7 kingdoms, but needs to leg it quick from Ramsey.
Theon - maybe get to see some Greyjoys who have mysteriously disappeared into the same pit Hodor and Bran have been hiding in.
Gendry - going to be very fit after all that rowing
Dorne - hopes that we wont see much from them again, but I fear we will subjected to more tedious shite, hopefully get to see those amazing top bollocks again though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.