Game of Thrones - Season 6

Now that was a good episode. I mean it was no surprise after the leaked production pictures showed Kit filming a battle scene but still good to have Jon back. I was interested how they focused on Ghost before he awoke. Maybe confirmation of the theory that he warged into Ghost as he was being stabbed?

Last edited:
Now that was a good episode. I mean it was no surprise after the leaked production pictures showed Kit filming a battle scene but still good to have Jon back. I was interested how they focused on Ghost before he awoke. Maybe confirmation of the theory that he warged into Ghost as he was being stabbed?

At least until everyone has had an opportunity to watch it.

I would question why anyone who wants to avoid spoilers would come into the season 6 thread of the show they want to avoid spoilers for but whatever.

I would question why anyone who wants to avoid spoilers would come into the season 6 thread of the show they want to avoid spoilers for but whatever.
maybe for a better understanding of the series so far? whatever....at least let it air 'properly' before posting the content,cheers.

I doubt it - otherwise his eyes would have gone opaque like Orell (Gareth from the Office) and Bran when they warg.

I think it was just Ghost stirring because of his connection to Jon, much like him howling trying to break out of the kennel after he was initially stabbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.