Game of Thrones - Season 6

I think so. It seems like this whole season will be leading towards Jon vs Ramsay for a battle for the north.

Given the speed of Jon's resurrection, this series seems to be moving much faster than others!

I can't see much point in bringing Jon back only to kill him off again a few episodes later. Ramsay to die with Jon uniting the north, the watch and the wildlings against the Others.

Once his parentage is realised, a potential awkward marriage to Sansa could follow...

I'm hoping the Hound will make a comeback...to duel with his brother Zombie Mountain

In The Game of Thrones no-one is dead until you see them die! The Hound is still alive I think, and depending on how his last encounter with Arya Stark went, when he begged her to kill him and instead she left him to suffer and robbed him, it could either turn him more vengeful or make him see the error of his ways when he was nothing but a lackey for Joffrey.

Given the speed of Jon's resurrection, this series seems to be moving much faster than others!

I can't see much point in bringing Jon back only to kill him off again a few episodes later. Ramsay to die with Jon uniting the north, the watch and the wildlings against the Others.

Once his parentage is realised, a potential awkward marriage to Sansa could follow...

I think he will end up marrying Daenerys, as Targaryen's keep it in the family ;-)

Some of us have read the books, mate.... Not that it makes much difference (:

PLLK and I have been debating who the chosen one is for a while, his choice feeds kids to dogs!!
Have we gone on a completely different tangent now,should the books and the series be treated as separate entities?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.