Game of Thrones - Season 6

Guess I'm the only one who still felt a bit 'meh'?

I found the best part to be
seeing Melisandre have a complete crisis of faith. Up until last week's episode, I genuinely believed that all her 'lord of light' drivel was just smoke and mirrors for another plan being secretly put into effect. Never in a million years did I think that everything she's done was in total faith of her religion and that she only meant to serve Stannis as best as she could.

Worst part was the long awaited resurrection scene. Carice Van Houten was superb again here but it was all far too predictable and had too many false endings - the painfully slow zoom out through the doorway as everyone lost hope was the most unnecessary. It was all a bit LOTR Return of the King in that the more it was dragged out, the less of an emotional impact it had.

I could waffle on about the tiniest of things I disagree with in this episode but I'm probably being unfair with my 'meh' rating. It was the first episode I've watched in a long while which actually has me feeling impatient for the next one.

I want to see Robert Strong/ The Mountain pull someone's face off.

Well I'd say it was paramount to the entire story, wouldn't you? Thus a classic if not the most exciting!!

29fawax.gif

Now Jon Snow is back aren't his vows to the nights watch broken? I thought their vows are only valid until death, technically Jon died so in truth can't he leave the nights watch?

Now Jon Snow is back aren't his vows to the nights watch broken? I thought their vows are only valid until death, technically Jon died so in truth can't he leave the nights watch?
Maybe. Or maybe because they didn't burn him, and do the chant...'now his watch is over' it doesn't count?....expect the lawyers to be making themselves busy on his one...

I think so. It seems like this whole season will be leading towards Jon vs Ramsay for a battle for the north.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.