Game of Thrones - Season 6

The problem isn't really too many story lines for me it's that the show is fast running out of characters you care about. I couldn't give a toss about Daenerys, Cersei, Jaime or Arya to be honest and just find their story lines going nowhere. All the cool characters get killed off and what you're left with isn't that great besides Jon and Tyrion.

The dwarf is the best one in it

I agree it hasn't really moved on much from the last episode of series 5.

Most of what has happened in 3 episodes could have happened in 1. They'll tear the arse out of Bran and the backstory before unveiling what everyone one else has already figured out about Jon Snow.

The past couple of seasons have started slow and then BAM! they have an epic episode which pulls you right back in, so hopefully that is coming soon.

Too much modern tv drama equates slow plot development with depth. This series has not brought any greater depth to the characters it has merely dragged. No one story line is engaging or exciting enough to steer the series.

I don't mind it to be fair, yes the story is dragging more than the first few seasons but then at first the story was less expanded, you basically had winterfeld, dothraki, the wall and kings landing as four focal points for the story, since then the war between the lanisters and the north has split charactors up more plus when the war was on of course you had more battles, but tbf you really didn't. Most episodes from the start only has one fight scene, it is more political intruige and waffle for most, just some of it is a bit dull now the war is over, especially over the sea just get on with it she has a dragon but its a right lazy fucker it seems.

As for the multi story arcs people moaned last year that the iron isle and bran stories were left out then complain there is too many stories when they return. Very difficult to please all when it's got such a huge fan base (the internet moans if an episode omits jon snow)

I also think that with the expanded story arcs sticking to a 10 episode run has left them having to vram all elements together even if it went to 16 and they devoted some episode to 1- 2 storylines it might be better

In the end though I think some are just missing the tits as their was always more of them earlier on

Last edited:
Fuck Jon Snow, the posey ****. Why have all the Stark's (barring Ned) been so annoying since day one?

Jon with his fucking pouty frown in every single shot. Nice mullet.
Rob was 'meh' and helped contribute to his own downfall by being under the thumb and generally clueless.
Maisie Williams (Arya) is one of the worst actors on TV right now; a girl shouldn't give up her day job.
Sansa's story has been an absolute drag to watch.
Bran is a little woman and I hoped he was going to get shanked instead of Jojen.

I can't/ couldn't get behind any of them (or the majority of the characters) and find myself wanting Vaerys and Tyrion to just fuck everyone off and move to Tenerife.

On a side note, there are rumours that
Vaery's is actually Cam from Modern Family.

The problem isn't really too many story lines for me it's that the show is fast running out of characters you care about. I couldn't give a toss about Daenerys, Cersei, Jaime or Arya to be honest and just find their story lines going nowhere. All the cool characters get killed off and what you're left with isn't that great besides Jon and Tyrion.

Thing is I didn't care about Bran for much of the series but now I'm quite intrigued with his story, I think GoT has that in it where it can turn a boring character into an interesting one or vice versa.... It's getting close to the conclusion now so a lot of it is going to drag out until the White Walkers appear

For me it is a problem that I can only watch 1 episode per week. That makes the whole show appear slow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.