Game of Thrones - Season 6

Jesus some right moaners!

Well I think its coming along swimmingly.

Jon is going back out into the world and probably take Seaworthy and Melissandre maybe rescue Rickon, Danny will do something epic to the Dothraki - either become their leader or obliterate them, Arya will be a stealth ninja, Lannisters will soon massacre the religious mob etc, Bran will get some magic skills, and the white walkers havent turned up yet.

Thats just off the top of my head.

OK there's a bit of padding and setting it all up but hey just watching that world where people stab others in the eye, cut balls off, dragons exist, women are whores and all with ice zombies.

Yes I could go into Radcliffe, but i'd rather watch it thanks.

Just a mention, had to laugh at Maester whatsit's fart during the small council when he saw Ser Robert Strong !

What's the theory about Jon? Is he the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Thagaryan?

yeah R+L=J is what the internet calls it,also that there are 3 dragons for 3 targeryans , denny, her nephew Jon and another as yet unknown. I notice that if you listen care fully when young ned turns round
You can hear a baby cry hinting his sister died giving birth to Jon

yeah R+L=J is what the internet calls it,also that there are 3 dragons for 3 targeryans , denny, her nephew Jon and another as yet unknown. I notice that if you listen care fully when young ned turns round
You can hear a baby cry hinting his sister died giving birth to Jon
Not difficult to work out who the third targ is, can't wait to see them ride into battle if the show budget allows

Can I try a theory on you guys?

Tyrion's dad is actually the mad king. Hence why Jamie killed the mad king and why Tywin hated him so much (because the mad king slept with his wife and Tyrion is his son).
Therefor Tyrion is actually a Targaryan and sister to Daenerys. That would explain how he managed the dragons so well.
Also, the "Prince that was promised" prophecys fit well with him:

They are the blood of the dragon.
Born amidst smoke and salt.
Born beneath a bleeding star.
Will wake dragons out of stone.
Will draw Lightbringer from the flames.
Will possibly have to make a sacrifice.

The last two I think are yet to happen.

Can I try a theory on you guys?

Tyrion's dad is actually the mad king. Hence why Jamie killed the mad king and why Tywin hated him so much (because the mad king slept with his wife and Tyrion is his son).
Therefor Tyrion is actually a Targaryan and sister to Daenerys. That would explain how he managed the dragons so well.
Also, the "Prince that was promised" prophecys fit well with him:

They are the blood of the dragon.
Born amidst smoke and salt.
Born beneath a bleeding star.
Will wake dragons out of stone.
Will draw Lightbringer from the flames.
Will possibly have to make a sacrifice.

The last two I think are yet to happen.

In my post above my another yet unknown ref was meant as him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.