Game of Thrones - Season 6

Can I try a theory on you guys?

Tyrion's dad is actually the mad king. Hence why Jamie killed the mad king and why Tywin hated him so much (because the mad king slept with his wife and Tyrion is his son).
Therefor Tyrion is actually a Targaryan and sister to Daenerys. That would explain how he managed the dragons so well.
Also, the "Prince that was promised" prophecys fit well with him:

They are the blood of the dragon.
Born amidst smoke and salt.
Born beneath a bleeding star.
Will wake dragons out of stone.
Will draw Lightbringer from the flames.
Will possibly have to make a sacrifice.

The last two I think are yet to happen.

That theory is nothing new. Plenty believe Game of Thrones will end with Dany, Jon and Tyrion riding one dragon each (as all 3 are Targaryian), kicking fuck on all the White Walkers etc.

The only issue with the rest of your theory is where you state that's why Jamie killed the mad king and why Tywin hated the king so much.
No way would a family like the Lannisters want to bring a dwarf into the world. If Tywin had a sniff that Tyrion wasn't his I am sure he'd have killed Tyrion at the earliest opportunity.
I actually think Tyrion is a Targaryian and either his mother was from Targaryian blood, or Tywin will be revealed as some kind of surprise hero, who actually took Tyrion under his wing, not to dissimilar from the Ned and Jon scenario. (although unlikely)

That theory is nothing new. Plenty believe Game of Thrones will end with Dany, Jon and Tyrion riding one dragon each (as all 3 are Targaryian), kicking fuck on all the White Walkers etc.

The only issue with the rest of your theory is where you state that's why Jamie killed the mad king and why Tywin hated the king so much.
No way would a family like the Lannisters want to bring a dwarf into the world. If Tywin had a sniff that Tyrion wasn't his I am sure he'd have killed Tyrion at the earliest opportunity.
I actually think Tyrion is a Targaryian and either his mother was from Targaryian blood, or Tywin will be revealed as some kind of surprise hero, who actually took Tyrion under his wing, not to dissimilar from the Ned and Jon scenario. (although unlikely)

I don't think Tyrion is Tywin's son....

Probably explains Tywins resentment for Tyrion and his constant shaming him, like when Tyrion tells the story of Tywin hiring that whore to marry him when he (Tyrion) was younger then telling him she was a whore, and shags her in front of Tyrion....

Tywin wouldn't kill Tyrion personally but I think he was hoping to assist Tyrion in his own death, probably why he was going to ship him off to the wall even though he knew he didn't kill Joffery. Tyrion wasn't stupid and caught onto this, that's why he killed Tywin, even knowing that it was risky and out of character.

If you watch the scene where Tyrion shoots Tywin with a bolt, before he shoots Tywin, he claims "You are my son" then after he shoots him the first time he then retracts his statement by claiming "You are no son of mine" his last words before Tyrion puts a second bolt through Tywins heart!

I don't think Tyrion is Tywin's son....

Probably explains Tywins resentment for Tyrion and his constant shaming him, like when Tyrion tells the story of Tywin hiring that whore to marry him when he (Tyrion) was younger then telling him she was a whore, and shags her in front of Tyrion....

Tywin wouldn't kill Tyrion personally but I think he was hoping to assist Tyrion in his own death, probably why he was going to ship him off to the wall even though he knew he didn't kill Joffery. Tyrion wasn't stupid and caught onto this, that's why he killed Tywin, even knowing that it was risky and out of character.

If you watch the scene where Tyrion shoots Tywin with a bolt, before he shoots Tywin, he claims "You are my son" then after he shoots him the first time he then retracts his statement by claiming "You are no son of mine" his last words before Tyrion puts a second bolt through Tywins heart!
In the books she was never a whore, just a low born peasant. Tywin didn't like her so he convinced Jaime to lie to Tyrion and called her a whore.

When Jaime releases Tyrion from the cells he tells him the truth and it doesn't go down well, Tyrion tells Jaime of Lancel and Cersei and then kills Tywin. The only reason I can imagine they've changed the storyline is because it may make Tyrion less likeable on TV.

Last edited:
In the books she was never a whore, just a low born peasant. Tywin didn't like her so he convinced Jaime to lie to Tyrion and called her a whore.

When Jaime releases Tyrion from the cells he admits this, Tyrion leaves hating his brother. I don't know why they changed this in the TV series other than Jaimes actor now being a likeable character.

Actually now that you mention it, I think Jamie told Tyrion about the whore in the TV series..... as for the hating each other, yeah don't understand why they left that out?

Actually now that you mention it, I think Jamie told Tyrion about the whore in the TV series..... as for the hating each other, yeah don't understand why they left that out?
They probably just want to keep popular characters popular. I think the majority agree Dany, Jon and Tyrion will all be Targaryans one way or another but we're all guessing how at the minute :).

They probably just want to keep popular characters popular. I think the majority agree Dany, Jon and Tyrion will all be Targaryans one way or another but we're all guessing how at the minute :).

I'm not sure who Tyrion's father could be, but obviously Jon's father is often suggested to be Rhaegar Targaryen, now hear me out for a second, we're lead to believe that Lyanna Stark was abducted by Rhaegar and raped by him, but my theory is that Lyanna and Rhaegar fell in love with each other and slept together on the sly, but because Rhagear was married to Elia Martell, and Lyanna was betrothed to Robert, Rhagear hid Lyanna whilst she was pregnant with Jon because if people knew they were having an affair they would have been executed for breaking their vows...... I think somehow Ned knew of this and knew Rhaegar was innocent which is why he brought it on himself to raise Jon as his own, as he'd rather tarnish his own reputation (of fathering a bastard) then tarnish the reputation of his sister (for breaking her oath to be wed to Robert)

Last edited:
If you guys like reading about theories then the great northern conspiracy is the best one, doesn't carry any weight where the tv show is concerned but if you are a book reader it is worth a read.

I'm not sure who Tyrion's father could be, but obviously Jon's father is often suggested to be Rhaegar Targaryen, now hear me out for a second, we're lead to believe that Lyanna Stark was abducted by Rhaegar and raped by him, but my theory is that Lyanna and Rhaegar fell in love with each other and slept together on the sly, but because Rhagear was married to Elia Martell, and Lyanna was betrothed to Robert, Rhagear hid Lyanna whilst she was pregnant with Jon because if people knew they were having an affair they would have been executed for breaking their vows...... I think somehow Ned knew of this and knew Rhaegar was innocent which is why he brought it on himself to raise Jon as his own, as he'd rather tarnish his own reputation (of fathering a bastard) then tarnish the reputation of his sister (for breaking her oath to be wed to Robert)

Fuck me, 2012 wants its theory back

Fuck me, 2012 wants its theory back

Haha! To be honest I don't really know much about the theories going around, I tried to avoid them for the last few seasons as I haven't read all the books, but now the T.V show has caught up (albeit still finishing off some parts of the last book) I feel safe enough to see what theories are lying about.

Last night I saw a theory about Rhaegar being proper into this prophet of the 3 headed dragon that saves the world, and he believed one of his children would be one of the heads. Although already having a child with Elia he believed Lyanna would birth his child that would become one of the heads of the 3 headed dragon, that child being Jon Snow who Melisandre also believes could be the prophecy of the resurrected Azor Ahai, which that theory has gone on for a few years now, that I do know.

So this Azor Ahai and the 3 headed dragon could be interlinked, as one passage from the Azor Ahai prophecy is "Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt wielding the flaming sword Lightbringer to defend the world from R'hllor's nemesis"..... "reborn amidst smoke and salt" could indicate the dragons of the Targaryen's and his "flawing sword" (which may not actually be a sword) could be a combination of Longclaw and dragon fire from one of the 3 dragons that Daenerys owns.

The other 2 heads of the dragons is obviously Daenerys, but not too sure who the other is but going from other peoples theories it's most likely Tyrion.

Haha! To be honest I don't really know much about the theories going around, I tried to avoid them for the last few seasons as I haven't read all the books, but now the T.V show has caught up (albeit still finishing off some parts of the last book) I feel safe enough to see what theories are lying about.

Last night I saw a theory about Rhaegar being proper into this prophet of the 3 headed dragon that saves the world, and he believed one of his children would be one of the heads. Although already having a child with Elia he believed Lyanna would birth his child that would become one of the heads of the 3 headed dragon, that child being Jon Snow who Melisandre also believes could be the prophecy of the resurrected Azor Ahai, which that theory has gone on for a few years now, that I do know.

So this Azor Ahai and the 3 headed dragon could be interlinked, as one passage from the Azor Ahai prophecy is "Azor Ahai will be reborn amidst smoke and salt wielding the flaming sword Lightbringer to defend the world from R'hllor's nemesis"..... "reborn amidst smoke and salt" could indicate the dragons of the Targaryen's and his "flawing sword" (which may not actually be a sword) could be a combination of Longclaw and dragon fire from one of the 3 dragons that Daenerys owns.

The other 2 heads of the dragons is obviously Daenerys, but not too sure who the other is but going from other peoples theories it's most likely Tyrion.

w98qqv.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.