Game of Thrones (season 8)

Not gonna lie, looking forward to Gomorra about 10x more than this. It is the right time to round off GoT. I may be more into it come the time but 2 years and now i am just a bit "meh". Gomorra really fucked me up for TV shows. Everything is judged against that now and nothing meets it bar maybe Narcos season 1 and the first 6 seasons of GoT.

If kfa Snow just lives and kisses dragon tits at the end with everyone happy and smiling i'll be well pissed off. I keep very little preconceptions as you ruin stuff for yourself that way. However this arc has been banded about for a while. Now we approach it i think it would just be lazy should that happen. The rest i am a blank canvas for.
Everybody dies, so let’s hope it is true to what made it so enjoyable.

It's going to get very fucking tiring if it's a whole seasons worth.
Reckon you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Can only see major battles in episodes three and five, and maybe half of the finale. The first episode has been publicly revealed by Entertainment Weekly to be an hour of reunions and preparation for the big fight. HBO have been very tight-lipped about everything else, except the the Night King’s actor who’s just flat-out revealed that episode three is the “longest battle sequence put to film”. I’m excited for it - they’ve done six seasons of build-up, one transitional “bridge” season (with flaws), and now we get to close the story.

I didn't say that, did I?

I know :)

Just the whole series is inevitably going to be in the context of a battle which will run across multiple episodes, it's the way it has to be. We don't have the ability to travel quickly in this though and the 'evil forces' are in one place so I don't think it will be comparable to a Memory of light.

Fucking hell, a preview/discussion thread of an upcoming TV series with people actually discussing their expectations of it, imagine that?

I am all for discussion, renowned for it. It just read as a lot of moaning about it. Of what it will be. It’s obviously going to be a battle with the Whitewalkers. A defeat at first us a cert. then a final coming together to defeat them. The most interesting thing will be who unites them all and how they manage it. Enjoy the fucking thing. It’s escapism and has been a brilliant series. Hero’s and favourites will fall. Wondering who is certainly a main attraction.

A few times, probably.
And with a bunch of viewers who have been through the Red wedding, well, can't blame for being miserable cunts can we? Almost as depressing and full of misery as a Monday morning at the office.

You must work in a dangerous place. :)

I am all for discussion, renowned for it. It just read as a lot of moaning about it. Of what it will be. It’s obviously going to be a battle with the Whitewalkers. A defeat at first us a cert. then a final coming together to defeat them. The most interesting thing will be who unites them all and how they manage it. Enjoy the fucking thing. It’s escapism and has been a brilliant series. Hero’s and favourites will fall. Wondering who is certainly a main attraction.

The way he writes characters off left right and centre I wouldn’t be surprised if the white walkers end victorious.....

The way he writes characters off left right and centre I wouldn’t be surprised if the white walkers end victorious.....

There more chance you will wake up tomorrow a Rag Inchy. :)

Behave yersel man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.