Garcia and his fans from last season

hgblue said:
CTID101 said:
FantasyIreland said:
The fact he was there caused mayhem,Zaba obviously had no confidence in him and Lescott is poor without Kompany.

Zaba had no confidence in him? you don't need confidence to do your job. How about he concentrate on doing his own job marking a midget on set pieces.

Garcia did nothing wrong today.

Fuck me, some of you are clueless. The fact that he wasn't directly to blame for any of the goals doesn't mean that he did nothing wrong. I've seen milk turn quicker and his lack of pace is embarrassing. Thank fuck we were playing Cardiff and not somebody decent like Southampton.

You calling other people clueless

AMRDK said:
Personally, I think he deserves a place in our squad. Of those 7 players you mentioned (Where's Barry?!), I see Javi Garcia as one of the strongest... defensively! We all need to look at him as man for the defensive part of our play. 'Cause he cant (and won't) bring anything to our offensive.

One of our strongest defenslively? Yeah...worked great today...

He wasn't that bad today but the fact remains, he is a terrible footballer. Whoever scouted Garcia and gave the green light to a £16 million move should resign and never go outdoors again.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
CTID101 you are a Garcia lover but please take a long hard look. He was shocking, too slow, poor positioning and despite having several opportunities to drive forward with the ball he opted to slow the game down. He is ok in the air but that is about it, think he may have played his last game....... thankfully
Garcia lover?
WTF am I reading.
Shocking? What did he do wrong?

Too slow?, he isn't doing it on purpose is he!
Besides, thats how we conceded the goals today through his lack of pace isn't it so lets bash him for that. Not the fact Hart fucked up and Zabaleta.

Drive forward with the ball? he is a defensive midfielder that was playing at CB today. He doesn't have the speed nor the confidence to do what Kompany does from CB or what Yaya does in midfield so he will keep it simple and give the ball to the people who are paid to do exactly what you want, like every defensive midfielder does.

De Jong would get the ball and pass to Silva, get the ball and pass to Yaya, get the ball and pass to Nasri.....De Jong never moved outside of a box inside our half for most of the game. Where were these driving runs that you expect from Garcia?

I honestly cannot believe people still continue to criticize him, despite him being at no fault today for any of the problems we had. Unbelievable.

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not his greatest fan but none of the goals were his fault today.

The fact he was there caused mayhem,Zaba obviously had no confidence in him and Lescott is poor without Kompany.

So Zaba is clearly at fault for 2 goals, and it's because he had no confidence in Garcia?

He is fucking dump!! It's not even a discussion anyone who claims he has a role to play is fucking clueless.

But how many times was he beaten and gave up a socring chance? Just because the player fluffed the chance doesn't mean it didn't happen. He was awful. Why is so little esxpected of this guy? It's like as long as he doesn't trip over a bannana peel and break his neck he's done well. Yaya is slagged off more than any player of his talent level. Even with everything he brings going forward he's critisized for his lack of defensive work. Garcia brings less than zero going forward and still people find a way to excuse him from being responsable for having no positive effect on any game he's even in. I don't get it.

Just because we buy a player and he turns out to be not all that doesn't mean you have to pretend he's something that he's not. He's a very average player who if any of our rivals had bought and played regularly we'd be laughing our bollocks off at them. He's not alone in that boat mind.

Mr. Aguia said:
But how many times was he beaten and gave up a socring chance? Just because the player fluffed the chance doesn't mean it didn't happen. He was awful. Why is so little esxpected of this guy? It's like as long as he doesn't trip over a bannana peel and break his neck he's done well. Yaya is slagged off more than any player of his talent level. Even with everything he brings going forward he's critisized for his lack of defensive work. Garcia brings less than zero going forward and still people find a way to excuse him from being responsable for having no positive effect on any game he's even in. I don't get it.

Sums it up for me too. He's the new RSC but because he seems a nice bloke its cool apparently. Oh and those of us that can't see what he brings just don't understand tactics either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.