Garcia and his fans from last season

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Not his fault he is being played out of position. He is shit but the blame
For this lies at the managers door.

It's MP's fault that he's shit?

No but he made the decision to let Toure go, he made the decision to play him so for me he is at least partly to blame.

You have a point there, it must be said.

Rammy Blue said:
Not his fault he is being played out of position. He is shit but the blame
For this lies at the managers door.

It's MP's fault that he's shit?

No but he made the decision to let Toure go, he made the decision to play him so for me he is at least partly to blame.

If you had polled 10,000 city fans, how many do you think would have had him in the starting line up?

I was joking mate, down to you saying his being shit is the manager's fault.

It was MP's fault, never in a million years should he have picked him at the back.

He really is the second coming of Savic. Slow, petrified with the ball and ultimately not suited to this league. We're a top side challenging for titles we can't afford to have liabilities like Garcia playing for this club, especially when it comes to tough/physical away games like Cardiff. Seriously what is the point of having him in our squad I'd sooner play Rodwell/Boyata or even Yaya over him any day. Pellers please you had it right at Real...just sell him and get rid!

Also can people stop going on about his fantastic passing ability? Can he first try to master trying to prevent the opposition from scoring 3 against us and then maybe I'll take his 5-yard passes into account.

Blaming Garcia for yesterday is just your typical witchhunt.
The fault yesterday lies with Zabaletta who was responsible for all 3 goals & Hart.
But you have your boo boy so carry on with your hunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.