Garcia and his fans from last season

B\connellblue said:
Just because we buy a player and he turns out to be not all that doesn't mean you have to pretend he's something that he's not. He's a very average player who if any of our rivals had bought and played regularly we'd be laughing our bollocks off at them. He's not alone in that boat mind.

Post of the thread.

B\connellblue said:
Just because we buy a player and he turns out to be not all that doesn't mean you have to pretend he's something that he's not. He's a very average player who if any of our rivals had bought and played regularly we'd be laughing our bollocks off at them. He's not alone in that boat mind.

Correctamundo.

I took some stick on here the other day as if I was out of order for daring to suggest that he was a sack of shite. I've got nothing against the guy personally whatsoever, he's just quite simply crap at football.

CTID101 said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
CTID101 you are a Garcia lover but please take a long hard look. He was shocking, too slow, poor positioning and despite having several opportunities to drive forward with the ball he opted to slow the game down. He is ok in the air but that is about it, think he may have played his last game....... thankfully
Garcia lover?
WTF am I reading.
Shocking? What did he do wrong?

Too slow?, he isn't doing it on purpose is he!
Besides, thats how we conceded the goals today through his lack of pace isn't it so lets bash him for that. Not the fact Hart fucked up and Zabaleta.

Drive forward with the ball? he is a defensive midfielder that was playing at CB today. He doesn't have the speed nor the confidence to do what Kompany does from CB or what Yaya does in midfield so he will keep it simple and give the ball to the people who are paid to do exactly what you want, like every defensive midfielder does.

De Jong would get the ball and pass to Silva, get the ball and pass to Yaya, get the ball and pass to Nasri.....De Jong never moved outside of a box inside our half for most of the game. Where were these driving runs that you expect from Garcia?

I honestly cannot believe people still continue to criticize him, despite him being at no fault today for any of the problems we had. Unbelievable.

Campbell exposed him more than once today , the poor back header , failing to keep up with Campbells pace (the one that lead to Lescott and Hart colliding ),failing to clear out the ball for the first goal even though he was right behind the goal line. I can go on and on . I've seen players signed on a free that are far better than Garcia . As for Pelle's tactics well i don't understand why he played Boyata in the defence line all through the preseason games and now decides to play Garcia in the defence even though Boyata put in 2 strong pre-season performance.

Rammy Blue said:
B\connellblue said:

Correctamundo.

I took some stick on here the other day as if I was out of order for daring to suggest that he was a sack of shite. I've got nothing against the guy personally whatsoever, he's just quite simply crap at football.
You probably got stick for coming out with shite like "he's just quite simply crap at football"

Pablo1 said:
Rammy Blue said:
B\connellblue said:

Correctamundo.

You probably got stick for coming out with shite like "he's just quite simply crap at football"

But he is.

Pablo1 said:

It's true,he should be nowhere near a Championship squad,i dont believe he would have even made Cardiff's team today.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not his fault he is being played out of position. He is shit but the blame
For this lies at the managers door.

It's MP's fault that he's shit?

FantasyIreland said:
Pablo1 said:

It's true,he should be nowhere near a Championship squad,i dont believe he would have even made Cardiff's team today.
He certainly wouldn't be in my first 11 - in fact considering everyone else fully fit he wouldn't be in my first 16. He isn't simply crap at football though, just not the right player for us.

Rammy Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not his fault he is being played out of position. He is shit but the blame
For this lies at the managers door.

It's MP's fault that he's shit?

No but he made the decision to let Toure go, he made the decision to play him so for me he is at least partly to blame.

If you had polled 10,000 city fans, how many do you think would have had him in the starting line up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.