Garcia and his fans from last season

He's not good enough but he's with us until January at the earliest so I'll be supporting him right to the point when he leaves. Any player who pulls the shirt on should be supported not castigated.

Will play with Xavi and Fabregas in 45 min.
Line-up Spain (vs Chile): Valdes - Arbeloa Albiol Ramos Monreal - Xavi JaviGarcia Cesc - Cazorla Soldado Pedro

People in Spain are going mad on Twitter. My Spanish isnt the best but it doesnt sound ggood. So far, he has barely touched the ball and is kind of doing that thing where he hides from both the opposition and team mates. Halftime 1-2 to Chile. Really hopes he can work this all out, we really need a good DM.

Google translate:
Javi Garcia is failing many passes and pressuring the Chilean players from behind. That alone makes passes through .. wrong

That failure in the center of defense .... Albiol, Javi Garcia is not good combinación.Valdes well abajo.A either paddle shrinks more.

The central pair Horrible, horrible Cazorla, horrible Javi Garcia ... Step bowling, I go to the Copa del Rey.

Ramos is only to danger, can not do the work package Albiol, Arbeloa, Javi Garcia ... the defense is a loophole

Albiol, Arbeloa, Javi Garcia , Monreal .. honestly I trust more in many other of the # U21 . And others who should win a place they do

How important is the pivot in the selection. Today the poor Javi Garcia is not very fine and it shows a lot. Good game to behold.

an insult to football ... Albiol, arbeloa and Garcia javi together

Outrun said:
People in Spain are going mad on Twitter. My Spanish isnt the best but it doesnt sound ggood. So far, he has barely touched the ball and is kind of doing that thing where he hides from both the opposition and team mates. Halftime 1-2 to Chile. Really hopes he can work this all out, we really need a good DM.

Google translate:
Javi Garcia is failing many passes and pressuring the Chilean players from behind. That alone makes passes through .. wrong

That failure in the center of defense .... Albiol, Javi Garcia is not good combinación.Valdes well abajo.A either paddle shrinks more.

The central pair Horrible, horrible Cazorla, horrible Javi Garcia ... Step bowling, I go to the Copa del Rey.

Ramos is only to danger, can not do the work package Albiol, Arbeloa, Javi Garcia ... the defense is a loophole

Albiol, Arbeloa, Javi Garcia , Monreal .. honestly I trust more in many other of the # U21 . And others who should win a place they do

How important is the pivot in the selection. Today the poor Javi Garcia is not very fine and it shows a lot. Good game to behold.

an insult to football ... Albiol, arbeloa and Garcia javi together

lol.

It's like a "Spanish Bluemoon"....<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
But he's "rubbish" they say.

Morons!

He's not rubbish, he's far worse than that.

Subbed out in 78th minute. It was in general a very typical City performance from him. It's so strange watching him play, he didnt put a lot of pressure on the opponents, they all seemed to drift through him. Didnt make himself available to his team mates much either. It was a lot of jogging around, not exactly the level of intensity you expect.

I've actually got fed up speaking about him now. He's stealing his wages and isn't adequate replacement for De Jong who was a sub in our title winning season. So basically we ship out a substitute De Jong and replace him with inferior stock. But because he's wearing my colours I have to support him. Bollocks. He's will be remembered as an expensive shite utility player.

Navas and Negredo have just signed yet both come here to show their talent and command respect. Garcia has had a season yet has earned none. Says it all. Couldn't care a toss what Marvin says, the guys a mid table player at best. Hopefully we loan him in Jan and sell in summer.

How Barry has gone and he stays is absolutely beyond me. It leaves a taste of sick in my mouth it's that bad. I out it down to gametime and wages, Garcia is 160k a month cheaper and both are squad players. I just hope Rodwell stays fit and the defense too. That way Javi's lack of ability won't be a big deal for us.

Anyone disagreeing with me, name me one team in the top 6 he gets into as a start. Remember this lad is paid 80k a week to make matters worse, the same wage Everton are offering to their prize player Baines who topped chance created tables and was a match winner for them.

Carrick, Fellaini
Arteta, Diaby
Mikel, Luiz, Essien
Capoue, Sandro
Allen, Lucas, Garrard

He gets into none of them. Even most teams second choice has much more to their game.

NipHolmes said:
I've actually got fed up speaking about him now. He's stealing his wages and isn't adequate replacement for De Jong who was a sub in our title winning season. So basically we ship out a substitute De Jong and replace him with inferior stock. But because he's wearing my colours I have to support him. Bollocks. He's will be remembered as an expensive shite utility player.

Navas and Negredo have just signed yet both come here to show their talent and command respect. Garcia has had a season yet has earned none. Says it all. Couldn't care a toss what Marvin says, the guys a mid table player at best. Hopefully we loan him in Jan and sell in summer.

How Barry has gone and he stays is absolutely beyond me. It leaves a taste of sick in my mouth it's that bad. I out it down to gametime and wages, Garcia is 160k a month cheaper and both are squad players. I just hope Rodwell stays fit and the defense too. That way Javi's lack of ability won't be a big deal for us.

Anyone disagreeing with me, name me one team in the top 6 he gets into as a start. Remember this lad is paid 80k a week to make matters worse, the same wage Everton are offering to their prize player Baines who topped chance created tables and was a match winner for them.

Carrick, Fellaini
Arteta, Diaby
Mikel, Luiz, Essien
Capoue, Sandro
Allen, Lucas, Garrard

He gets into none of them. Even most teams second choice has much more to their game.

You frequently put across a good argument Nip but it would be a lot fairer to compare him with top clubs' 4/5th choice midfielders. I wouldn't bet against him starting for Chelsea sometimes (about Mikel level) or Arsenal (no other CDM really) to be honest and before Fellaini went to United he could potentially have got in ahead of Cleverly and Anderson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.