Garcia and his fans from last season

He did well and kept it simple however let's not go overboard, he didn't even have a forward up against him.

Rammy Blue said:
He did well and kept it simple however let's not go overboard, he didn't even have a forward up against him.

Damned with faint praise. Again!

Give the lad a break; he was superb tonight and didn't put a foot wrong.

Vienna_70 said:
Rammy Blue said:

That's not quite true though is it? He was all over the place for their goal.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
thought he was very good tonight, composed and far better than he was against stoke and Cardiff.

Against Stoke we concede zero goals, and against Cardiff Campbell scored two goals from corner kicks with Zabaleta marking him.

Garcia became the easy target to blame whenever we lose points, same with Dzeko,Nasri, Milner..etc

There are some players who we used to blame every time we lose, regardless if they are the real responsible players for the bad result or not.

Vienna_70 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Played very well, looked like he was at fault for goal but on review it was Micah playing them on side. The fact they did not really play a striker may have helped, but games will give him confidence and I would really like him to succeed at City.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Rammy Blue said:

You cannot blame Garcia for that. Nastasic led everyone out, he had to go, then could not get back goal side.
FFS when some one has it in for him. He's damned isn't he.

Just to add, im not a big fan of his, but sorry I need to add another FFS.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Lol

Rammy Blue said:

Agreed but he's a City player and although I personally don't like Garcia, Kolerov, and Dzeko, I've never booed them, I always want them to prove me wrong and do well for the team I support.

End of the day they were blowing bubbles up West Hams arse before the game after their win at Spuds and I suppose rightly so.

That same team was totally outclassed by City today, and so it's a big thumbs up from me after todays win and more importantly the performance, we played really well today. Well done Garcia, well done City great job!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Rammy Blue said:

Very harsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.