Garcia and his fans from last season

The Fat el Hombre said:
peter.evans said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Yes, possibly every single one of his performances in a City shirt

You've gotta laugh ! So called City fans refusing to support one of their own. Why waste time posting such bitter comments about a blue ? As for the 'facts', as opposed to dopes on here who slag the guy off for playing poorly against Hull when he wasn't even on the pitch,etc, let's just get a few things straight. Garcia has played well in all of the limited number of games he has played in this season, including the games at centre half, e.g. Stoke away he was excellent. Going back to last season, his first remember, he played extremely well in games like Real Madrid and Chelsea at home and Newcastle and Stoke in the cup away. I am honestly struggling to remember a game where he was 'shit' as these so called experts keep crapping on about. These are the same 'fans' who hasve been slating Nasri and Kolarov week in week out for the last two years ( without justification ) but who have gone very quiet on that one in recent weeks.

If you are unable to cope with City fans (or 'so called City fans' as you put it) giving their honest opinions on City players on an internet forum, I'd suggest that Bluemoon might not be the place for you
A lot of honest opinions here are stupid. That's just my honest opinion. Like for example the idea that making a "crunching tackle" on a debut makes up for the fact that Kompany looked lost his first few months. He did look lost. Crunching tackles is a stupid way to assess a performance. Or the "fact" that Garcia has never had a good game for City. He's not had many, but he and Rodwell each had an excellent game against Chelsea last season.

I can deal with people having honest yet ridiculous opinions. It's how very precious so many get about their honest, ego-driven opinions that's annoying.

The crunching tackle comment I made was quite obviously just an example and was not the top and bottom of my argument. You've read way too much into it for some reason. And your 'fact' that 'Kompany looked lost his first few months' isn't a fact at all, it's your opinion, and one that in my honest opinion is complete and utter bollocks

I don't mind Garcia . He doesn't have any pace but at least puts he some effort in .I think he will prove to be a good squad player .

The Fat el Hombre said:
Maineman55 said:
He's represented his country. He's played for Real Madrid. And he's not good enough. Am I missing something. ?
OK he's not the quickest. Probably will never hold down a starting position for us. Because of the talent we have.
But to say he's not good enough is ridiculous.
He's a more than useful squad player. The sort of player who can be called on when needed.
We can't have or afford 4 holding mid field players like Yaya Touré
Garcia is more than capable of stepping in when needed.
And no I'm not afan. Just an objective assessment of the guy.

Yes, possibly every single one of his performances in a City shirt

Quality

Just finished reading "Goal the ball does not go in by chance" Good read....

We won't be making any more mistakes as bad as Garcia in future.

Some players cannot adapt to the Premiership, it doesn't mean they are crap but they appear crap. Garcia is one unfortunately. We will sell him eventually, we all know it, and it doesn't make us disloyal to talk about the possibility.

I never jumped on the Dzeko Nasri or Kolarov bandwagon, I like them all, but this clearly isn't working out...if things change I'll be delighted. I doubt it.

Those that think there is more to his game are entitled to their opinion but Barry he ain't. It doesn't matter where he plays or if he doesn't make any glaring errors, I see players trying to cover for him and it upsets the balance of the whole team. I can only think of two exceptions since he joined.

Just one of those things. Other than him our squad has few weaknesses IMHO (for grim up north)

He is marginally better than Lescott. At least when he passes he looks quite comfortable. Played well today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.