Garcia and his fans from last season

CaliforniaBlue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Firasdo said:
So the "Engineer" Pellegrini sees Garcia as a better CB than Lescott it seems :)

Pellers probably played Garcia rather than Lescott because he didn't want two left footers.

Or maybe he's saving JoLo got Moscow.

What odds on Kompany-Demichelis for Moscow...?
Nil. no way will Demichelis make his debut in that game

ninjamonkey said:
End of the day he's not a centre half and we can't blame him too much for not being very good there. It's like putting Navas at right back and expecting him to perform like Zab last season.

A big difference being,Navas is terrific in his 'natural' position.

BlueMo' said:
I must admit my heart sank a little when i saw the team sheet but in all fairness he did well.

Probably his best performance for us so far. Can't remember him putting a foot wrong

Thought Garcia had a great game last night.

Sometimes you got to give players the credit they deserve.

FantasyIreland said:
chaddblue said:
BlueMo' said:
I must admit my heart sank a little when i saw the team sheet but in all fairness he did well.

Probably his best performance for us so far. Can't remember him putting a foot wrong

Yep,0-3 was an excellent result.

Not sure what you mean? Are you suggesting the goal was Garcias fault?

chaddblue said:
FantasyIreland said:
chaddblue said:

Yep,0-3 was an excellent result.

Not sure what you mean? Are you suggesting the goal was Garcias fault?

More so Clichy,however,Garcia could have done better so that is just one example why stating he 'didn't put a foot wrong' is nonsense.

Like I said previous though,he had a very good game.

You could think, Garcia and Kolorov are united players in here. Pathetic how much shit they get for no reason rally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.