Garcia and his fans from last season

I've got nothing against the lad in fact he tries but he is not good enough to play at this level at our club we must move him on and replace as soon as possible ie tomorrow.

Undefensable... Apart from 1 game I ve seen him play in here he looks like he's on a very well paid holiday, he has the concentration of a gold fish and the determination of a sausage, 50% of the blame today should go to him...

Our player of the year, the guy on the top of the screen cost us the game today.
Plain sleeping for all 3 goals.

He is pathetic. Can't run, can't move his wardrobe like body, no strength. Saw better in the third div. The moment Kompany went down I knew it would cost us if that idiot played.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm --<br /><br />He is pathetic. Can't run, can't move his wardrobe like body, no strength. Saw better in the third div. The moment Kompany went down I knew it would cost us if that idiot played.

Marv will be here telling us he had a great game soon. ;)

If he's going to stay, he's a midfielder or nothing. Maybe he could work in a '3' with Yaya and Fernandinho as the holding midfielder, but my hopes aren't very high of him ever being good enough for us now.

LoveCity said:
Marv will be here telling us he had a great game soon. ;)

If he's going to stay, he's a midfielder or nothing. Maybe he could work in a '3' with Yaya and Fernandinho as the holding midfielder, but my hopes aren't very high of him ever being good enough for us now.

We should have cut our losses and gone after that Étienne Capoue.

Collective lack of pace in central defence, but we lost because we defended badly at the set-pieces - Garcia was not to blame for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.