Gareth Bale part 2.

Talking to my mate who works at the evening standard, he said city are the other team and have topped madrids bid.

bale is finally wising up, competing with ronaldo rag on the left for madrid will only lead to problems.

If the rags had made a bid surely gobshite moyes would be prattling on about it to anyone who would listen!

Ala fabregas, baines and fuzzy hair.

Wouldn't worry if it was the rags bidding, they would probably only bid around 25 million!

Bale to Utd, Rooney to Chelsea, Mata to Spurs. God I hope not but can see this happening

CTID_BRINNYBLUE said:
Talking to my mate who works at the evening standard, he said city are the other team and have topped madrids bid.

bale is finally wising up, competing with ronaldo rag on the left for madrid will only lead to problems.
You can always measure the WUM factor by the post count.

mcfc-mike said:
If the rags had made a bid surely gobshite moyes would be prattling on about it to anyone who would listen!

Ala fabregas, baines and fuzzy hair.

Wouldn't worry if it was the rags bidding, they would probably only bid around 25 million!

innit rags got not cash

league should kick them out with all that debt but rags run the fa and uefa

He'll join Real Madrid and all the conveniently timed 'ITK' info of him joining United or City will turn out to be bollox as per.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.