Gareth Bale part 2.

I know this sounds daft but ah well. Don't you think jovetic not featuring at all for us so far could be due to us offering him to spurs as part of the bale offer ?. Bit like the falcao saga where he can leave as he hasnt played a competitive game for us . Like we're keepin our options open ?.

Sounds crazy but ya never know .

BlueHalli said:
I know this sounds daft but ah well. Don't you think jovetic not featuring at all for us so far could be due to us offering him to spurs as part of the bale offer ?. Bit like the falcao saga where he can leave as he hasnt played a competitive game for us . Like we're keepin our options open ?.

Holy fucking shit.

ForzaMancini said:
BlueHalli said:

Holy fucking shit.

lol - really, just genuine laugh out loud funny.

1961_vintage said:
ForzaMancini said:
BlueHalli said:

Holy fucking shit.

lol - really, just genuine laugh out loud funny.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I'm not sayin its what i want but spurs were after him . Just sayin its a funny old game when it comes to the bussiness of transfers .

Obviuosly its absolutly impossible

Well today there have been a few reports that a second club is in for him and with us needing a left sided winger it might be us?.

I doubt it but what would be the views on him if he did come here.

Kompany_MCFC said:
Well today there have been a few reports that a second club is in for him and with us needing a left sided winger it might be us?.

I doubt it but what would be the views on him if he did come here.

Top five best footballers in the world so I wouldn't have problems with it . You think 'would he choose us over Real Madrid?' . Well you would prob think he wouldn't but then maybe he would rather stay in England rather than move to Spain ?. Be close to his family and friends ect .

BlueHalli said:

absolute bollocks, Jovetic has a slight injury, end of STORY

BringBackSwales said:
BlueHalli said:

absolute bollocks, Jovetic has a slight injury, end of STORY

Lol people need to chill the fook out !. It's a forum and I was throwing in something that is possible . Very slim but still is possible none the less . Players play very simular positions and spurs were after him . It's just a possibility .

I must have thought this was the transfer forum !!! Sorry .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.