Gareth Bale part 2.

blue underpants said:
sam-caddick said:
£300,000 per week, seriously???

Not only has he the pressure of living up to a world record transfer fee, but he has let himself be put on huge, huge wages.
Paddy Barclay on talkshite, dont know whether he just pulled that out of the air but thats what was said, i cannot see that myself its a stupid amount to pay a footballer

Bale being on around 100k more than Ronaldo just totally eclipses the theory of him being sold for less than 80m so that Cristiano's ego does not get hurt.

Madness.

£300,000 per week

100 million euros

what is he offering ...is he shitting goals out ?

blue underpants said:
stefranceuk said:
£85,000,000

Jesus

Thats 2 and bit Aguero's

or 85 Trevor Francis'
And 300,000 a week in his sky rocket, Ronaldo spitting feathers

You are joking aren't you?

Ronaldo was always going to sign a new contract at Madrid.

What would you do:
A) Sign a new contract at any point in July or August and possibly see a new signing earn more?
B) Wait till they sign Bale, see what he gets paid & demand the same if not even more?

Ronaldo's bargaining power has just sky-rocketed - I think we will see Ronaldo put pen-to-paper pretty sharpish, with a huge smile on his face!

Srange how we get labeled with ruining football by signing loads of players for huge fees and wages,yet were does our most expensive player augero £38mil come in compared to other transfers,would it be in the top twenty?

Richie said:
blue underpants said:
stefranceuk said:
£85,000,000

Jesus

Thats 2 and bit Aguero's

or 85 Trevor Francis'
And 300,000 a week in his sky rocket, Ronaldo spitting feathers

You are joking aren't you?

Ronaldo was always going to sign a new contract at Madrid.

What would you do:
A) Sign a new contract at any point in July or August and possibly see a new signing earn more?
B) Wait till they sign Bale, see what he gets paid & demand the same if not even more?

Ronaldo's bargaining power has just sky-rocketed - I think we will see Ronaldo put pen-to-paper pretty sharpish, with a huge smile on his face!
More than a huge smile he will be ecstatic, BBC website saying thats Bales wage as well, think about it 300,000 quid a week, astonishing

Phew, thank God Madrid only just got in ahead of Moyes and the worlds greatest football club (TM) i was worried they would bid 150 million and snatch him from Madrid at the last minute, after all its EVERY footballers dream to rack up at Trafford Park every other Saturday, isnt it? well according to every rag i have ever talked to it is!!!

When the press quote city wages we always say exaggerated and fabricated lies. But we're believing this is accurate.... Wages won't be that high

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.