Gareth Bale part 2.

blue underpants said:
stefranceuk said:
£85,000,000

Jesus

Thats 2 and bit Aguero's

or 85 Trevor Francis'
And 300,000 a week in his sky rocket, Ronaldo spitting feathers

I doubt we will be seeing the latter at Old Trafford as United fans are convinced they were going to get him if Real got Bale

stefranceuk said:
blue underpants said:
stefranceuk said:
£85,000,000

Jesus

Thats 2 and bit Aguero's

or 85 Trevor Francis'
And 300,000 a week in his sky rocket, Ronaldo spitting feathers

I doubt we will be seeing the latter at Old Trafford as United fans are convinced they were going to get him if Real got Bale
Hope not, but its a funny old game and egos get rubbed up the wrong way and anything can happen

The Spanish press say it's 91 million euros.

It could be a case that Bale is considered a world record transfer in everywhere but Spain not to upset Tranny.

Malty said:

It could be a case that Bale is considered a world record transfer in everywhere but Spain not to upset Tranny.
Spanish journo just said similar on talkshite, said Bale was coming in as UNDERSTUDY to Tranny to sooth his ego

thenabster said:
If Real Madrid gave us 80m pounds for any one of our players is/are there player(s) that you would reject to sell for that money. I would sell every one of our players for that kind of money. Aguero and Kompany included.

yes but to us its chicken feed.

blue underpants said:
Malty said:

Spanish journo just said similar on talkshite, said Bale was coming in as UNDERSTUDY to Tranny to sooth his ego

My god what a massive ****.

£300,000 per week, seriously???

Not only has he the pressure of living up to a world record transfer fee, but he has let himself be put on huge, huge wages.

sam-caddick said:
£300,000 per week, seriously???

Not only has he the pressure of living up to a world record transfer fee, but he has let himself be put on huge, huge wages.
Paddy Barclay on talkshite, dont know whether he just pulled that out of the air but thats what was said, i cannot see that myself its a stupid amount to pay a footballer

British sources are sayin 100m but it sounds like its €91m on the transfermarkt page and those guys are very accurate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.