Gareth Bale

What this also tells us that the Spuds have made a decision on the managerial position.

No way Bale would of signed a new contract without knowing the above.

Soulboy said:
All the skills in the world... and so little end product.

Would be brilliant for Arsenal.

He's outstanding for his level and stands out not only for his club but for Spain (the best footballing country in the world). And he's 18 years old, not 25, so he is not the final product but playing around some of the best players in the Premier League would see him quickly improve just like when Arsenal gave Wilshere a chance so young.

Fucking hell that yellow ticket on bale signs A new deal at spurs been on for about 2 hours shocking ;)

Wonder how much of an improvement in wages Bale got? Bet they just doubled his wages to 60k think top wack at spurs is around 80k

Liverpool fans are beyond deluded, They seem to think that Levy has offered Sigurdsson 70k a week and Tottenham's wage offer has "blown them out of the water".

This from the club that offered Joe Cole and Jovanovich around 180k a week combined and Andy Carroll on 90k a week If im not mistaken.

Danamy said:
What this also tells us that the Spuds have made a decision on the managerial position.

No way Bale would of signed a new contract without knowing the above.

AVB, we're just waiting for July 1st.

LoveCity said:
Soulboy said:
All the skills in the world... and so little end product.

Would be brilliant for Arsenal.

He's outstanding for his level and stands out not only for his club but for Spain (the best footballing country in the world). And he's 18 years old, not 25, so he is not the final product but playing around some of the best players in the Premier League would see him quickly improve just like when Arsenal gave Wilshere a chance so young.

Outstanding at this level? I beg to differ.

Don't just take my word for it... or maybe you're suggesting Mancini can't spot a young player?

Soulboy said:
Outstanding at this level? I beg to differ.

At HIS level, he's one of the most highly rated 18-year-old midfielders in Europe by scouts and we beat three of the top teams around (Real, Barca, Chelsea) to sign him. He recently got rave reviews playing for Spain U19 too out of his usual position on the wing.

Don't just take my word for it... or maybe you're suggesting Mancini can't spot a young player?

Mancini gave him his City debut at the age of 17, all I'm suggesting is we try and promote from within even if he might not give the instant results a Gareth Bale type would but could save us a lot long-term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.